Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sussis Pirate Queen!

by sussifriberg Posted 1st Dec 2006 at 6:17 PM - Updated 2nd Dec 2006 at 1:07 PM by sussifriberg

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 7:43 AM
She's beautiful. Thank you! The best of luck with your new family!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:19 AM Last edited by Bexstar : 3rd Dec 2006 at 2:14 AM. Reason: Wanted at add something...
Wow! She's perfect! She's like a pirate, but in a glamourous way! She will fit in perfectly with my game! Let's pillage the village! I'll miss you-I've downloaded everything from your site! Your so great and you'll be a fabulous parent!

.Call me Bec.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:26 AM
You have long been my favourite creator for Sims, and I downloaded almost exclusively from you. The pirate queen is just gorgeous, and best of wishes for you and your family! Thank you for everything!
Instructor
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:52 AM
Beautiful job as always. I wish luck for you and your family and thank you for the huge contribute you gave to the community
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 9:09 AM
Beautiful work! Lots of luck You will be missed!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 10:01 AM
I will miss you and your work so much, and everything beautiful you have done for the Sims 2 community. I am so happy for you and your new baby. I hope...someday we will see you again. The pirate queen is gorgeous. I will introduce her to Jack Sparrow. Who knows, maybe he might finally settle down?
Instructor
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 10:09 AM
Amazing work! I just wanted to tell you how much I admired your work, and I have known your site for quite a while. We wish you the best for your future endevours!
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 10:59 AM
This is wonderful work, and I wish the best of luck for your family and future.

doom has come, so pack your bags hunny. <3
Forum Resident
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 12:47 PM
Thank you, Sussi! We will miss you.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 2:01 PM
Sussi! This is absolutely beautiful! What a wonderful way to end your line of creations! I will certainly miss all your unique creations ... they have added such charm to my game. You will be missed in the Simming Community! Have a good life!

More from Galilea at TSR, most all of my lots and items are free! Useage Policy: You are free to use my items anywhere (free or paysite).
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 2:04 PM
Oh Sussi! Thank you so much for all you have given over the years. You will be missed much, but we all know you are going to be well and happy - and that's the most important. I will think of you every time I use the many wonderful creations you have left in the community, and will always be happy that you left simming for such a wonderful reason. This final creation is just beautiful. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 4:40 PM
I still have your old pirate queen along with most of your wonderful creations! I still use full time your beautiful neon recolors of CompulsiveD dreadlocks and matching bangs and still love them like the first day!
You made me so want to know more about Victorian, Edwardian, and other styles that I had to go and look them up on google and spent hours browsing through pictures and learning when every style's period was!
I wish you and your family the best of luck and hope this will be the best experience ever you'll have in your life!
Thank you so much, Sussi (NotJustSoGoodButSoVeryGood!

P.S. Of course this version of the Pirate Queen is great and I'm downloading it right away!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 4:43 PM
Beautiful Sussi.. Thank you for sharing your time and talents for all these years. Congratulations on the new baby. Thank you HystericalParoxysm for volunteering and taking the time to upload these files, a job that is very much appreciated by this grateful simmer.
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 4:52 PM
I will miss your gorgeous creations. The best of luck to you and your new familiy. Thanks for all
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 5:07 PM
Thank you Sussi, she's gorgeous! We'll miss you, you're an amazing creator and I've downloaded so many things from you... Anyway, I wish you good luck with your new family and I hope -no, I'm sure !- it'll be the happiest experience of your life! So, well, thanks for all and good luck
Forum Resident
#17 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 5:17 PM
She is beautiful Sissi! I remember very well when you uploaded your first Pirate Queen. Your early uploads on ModTheSims2 really inspired me to get started in historical simming.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 5:29 PM
Thank you so much for your fabulous contributions to the sims community. We'll all miss you but I wish you the best of lucky with your new kid!

And I love the Pirate Queen. Arr!

+ Sim Art + SixSixSimsCC +
:: The bell will ring at midnight, but I can't hear it anymore ::
Field Researcher
#19 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 6:33 PM
Sussi
I have been downloading from you since you started al that time ago and i still use all of the uploads from your sim page!We will miss you dearly. Good luck!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:38 PM
Thank you Sussi!

Love is the Greatest Power!!! :)
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:57 PM
She's amazing, Sussi! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 9:58 PM
Good Luck and have fun with your new family addition. It will be the most difficult and wonderful thing you have ever done. Hope to see you in 5-7 years when school and schedules have become routine and it is time to do something for mom again.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 11:19 PM
Thank you so much for all the wonderful work you have done for the sims community
Instructor
#24 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 12:18 AM
YES, I remember the earlier pirate queen! She is still awesome! And this one is even better!!

And even though I don't play female sims (I'm a true "fag hag" and only play the game to see good looking guys running around ) I still loved to see your creations, because the quality and imagination of those works is still exceptional, and I appreciate stunning artwork. Your skill truly is to be admired! And even though I don't d/l female creations, I still downloaded yours!!! (Just in case I ever do play any female sims. Still waiting )

I'm so glad you did also make some creations for males, too, I use those all the time

I am so happy to see your newest Pirate Queen! Thankyou for sharing all your beautiful works with us.

I wish you all the best with your new baby, and that you and your hubby feel completely fulfilled!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 2:36 AM
Thank you, and the best of luck for you and your new baby, I will miss your creations sooooo much!!!!!

"We are begging for a reflection from a shuttered heart, to find and chase us over the edge"---H.I.M--In Venere Veritas
Page 1 of 2