Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kingdom Hearts: Axel

by LarxeneXII Posted 3rd Dec 2006 at 5:10 PM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 5:05 PM
This is very awesome thank you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 5:47 PM
:O:O:O ITS AXEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!! Hes my fave nobody (then Roxas, then Zexion, then Larxene, then Marluxia, then Demyx, then Luxord, then Saïx, then Xemnas, then Xigbar, then Vexen, then Xaldin, then Lexaeus then Namine, who personally I think should be shot multiple times, but eh. Do you think I'm sad because I have a list of my fave nobodies?)
I love him and you for making him! Thanks!

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 7:34 PM
OMG! I LOOOOOVE YOU! *glomps* I've been waiting forever for someone to make Axel!! YAY! I think you should upload your other Nobodies too!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 10:57 PM
I be damn go girl its axel calling Xemnas mansex(don't ask) I like it I like it
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 11:06 PM
Axel and Roxas having fun on their tramampoline! His hair is super hard, so I praise you for getting the front parts right. Will you be uploading any other Orgy XIII members?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kittyloaf
Axel and Roxas having fun on their tramampoline! His hair is super hard, so I praise you for getting the front parts right. Will you be uploading any other Orgy XIII members?
Probably, I got some made, others I can't get hair.. like Xaldin. [Actually I think thats the only one] I just gotta do some recolors and to put them together.

Projects:
Riku [only Adult for now] and Hayner
Request
(Not accepting Requests for now) + I do Updates on Threads ever so often.
Join Organization XIII Project=>>>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=214974
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 10:47 AM
awesome!! the face is perfect, thanks so much for sharing him! i love you!

Nothing From Nowhere, I'm No One At All, Radiate, Recognise One Silent Call As We All Form One Dark Flame
Incinerate

BLITZKREIG BOOM
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 9:40 PM
that's really good. i love it <3
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 7:14 AM
hey, this is soooo awesome. Anywayz, the other members in the pics r great for the project
Field Researcher
#11 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 9:48 PM
this is really good. is Axel based on reno from ffvii?
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:34 AM
HAHA that Axel totally rocks, now I have to make a little Roxas for him to molest...err.. >.>

hey, can you tell me where you got Xigbar's hair?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 2:49 AM Last edited by LarxeneXII : 12th Jan 2007 at 3:06 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Quexinos
HAHA that Axel totally rocks, now I have to make a little Roxas for him to molest...err.. >.>

hey, can you tell me where you got Xigbar's hair?
It's a retexture I made....which I don't got anymore because I lost stuff from uninstalling a expansion. (yeah it's so stupid xD) I have to remake it soon for a project. I'll probably download it in time. =)

Projects:
Riku [only Adult for now] and Hayner
Request
(Not accepting Requests for now) + I do Updates on Threads ever so often.
Join Organization XIII Project=>>>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=214974
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 10:25 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 21st Apr 2008 at 6:10 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
That is amazing i love those weapons

Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 8:21 AM
I'm having a bit of a problem getting him into my game. I've downloaded him with Q-XPress a few hundred times, can you tell me which folder he should go into so I can put him in using the .RAR file? thank you.

TM
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 1:59 AM
Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 4:00 AM
awesome Axel! Also I noticed Zexion and some others in the pic. Are you planning on uploading them?
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 5:27 PM
i think u have to use the sims 2 body shop to get him into tha game or u can make him by going into create a sims and making ur self
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 9:55 PM
i feel really stupid, but how do u get the weapons on his hands?
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 4:13 AM
can any1 help me? Only 4 of my 20 characters worth (1 of them being this one) and i really want axel!!!!! can any1 give me a trouble shoot?
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 3:17 AM
Downloaded this months ago, and I'm still surprised when I see people make Org sims with the robe mesh, that same one that's used for HP robes and that's totally straight down. I just love your version so much more, with g3tbo's meshes. ^___^ I even had to make me a female version, so I can have my full organization. Anyway, was just going around looking for more KH stuff and I spotted this sim, and thought I should mention how thankful I am to have a nice wide Org coat. ^___^,
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 1:58 PM
AHH SMEXY NOM!! *loves it*
Test Subject
#23 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sugarpuffsam
this is really good. is Axel based on reno from ffvii?

He sure is! If you search on wikipedia.org for Axel (or Organization XIII) it should tell you...

I'm so downloading this
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 1:15 PM
My socks, they have been rocked!
=]
Psst. Geek Squad.

"Nah, he'd beat me at a piano battle. But I could beat him at a hair battle!... But he can throw his hair at me and I can't."
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by keyblademaster93
i feel really stupid, but how do u get the weapons on his hands?

I think u can get them from rosesims2 in the magic section
http://www.rosesims2.net/sims2/magic/sims2magic_20.htm

Look, its not you, its me. Ok, maybe its you...
/\ - /\
(='.'=)
(")__(")
This is my cat, Poppy, help her take over the world by coping her into you signature...
Page 1 of 2