Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 78 (Who?), Viewed: 98773 times.
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 3:27 AM
Hello, I followed the tutorial, and I've got the purpose, to change to "MS3D" features of a face of maxis. but my problem is that I had modeled a face in "ts2bodyshop" and now I want to retouch a face with "MS3D" and then import the game. but I have not gotten the following steps. I think you can, because it did "Lunar Eclipse" with your sims "Ash Crimson"

Help me please

In the screenshot you see a face made for me, and exported. "Obj" XYZ as the tutorial says, but as you can see the texture is not correct

Hola, he seguido el tutorial, y he conseguido el proposito, de cambiar con "ms3d" rasgos de una cara de maxis. pero mi problema esta en que yo habia modelado una cara en "ts2bodyshop" y esa cara ahora quiero retocarla con "ms3d" y luego importarla al juego. pero no lo he conseguido siguiendo estos pasos. Creo que se puede, porque ya lo hizo "Lunar Eclipse" con su sims "Ash Crimson"

Ayudenme por favor.

En la captura se ve una cara hecha por mi, y exportada en ".obj" XYZ como dice el tutorial, pero como podeis ver la textura no esta correcta
Screenshots

*}·SeluXereZ·{*
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 8:49 PM
Default Can i edit saved sims face templates
rather than editing the game CAS templates?
Test Subject
#78 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 12:42 PM
i have one little problem
it seems that the face doesn't really have the same proportions in milkshape and in the game (reference picture)
can someone please help me?
Screenshots
Bowties are cool.
staff: retired moderator
#79 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herzblut
i have one little problem
it seems that the face doesn't really have the same proportions in milkshape and in the game (reference picture)
can someone please help me?

Yeah, the face in Milkshape does look different in 3D view, perhaps because of the perspective. It can be confusing at first, but after a short while you get used to it

By the way, that sim strangely reminds me of someone :D
Page 4 of 4

Section jump