Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bellingsworth Proper - An English Tudor Estate

by ajabilene Posted 5th Dec 2006 at 9:15 AM - Updated 5th Sep 2007 at 9:24 AM by ajabilene : NL EP is required - forgot to click it!

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 6:23 AM
beautiful job i absolutely love it
Mad Poster
#3 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 6:42 AM
An awesome lot for your first upload on MTS2 Ajabilene !
It is almost the first time I see that a double driveway fit very well with a lot !
Welcome and thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 8:02 AM
This is gorgeous! I've been wanting a Tudor style home. It's hard for me to find homes I like, well done!!
Scholar
#5 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 12:09 PM
Very classy and charming house.Love it.Thank you so much for sharing it.
Instructor
#6 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 1:34 PM
This is very nice for a first upload! Thank you and keep it up!

P.S. Make sure to tick the EP boxes correctly, if it has a garage or driveway it requires NL.

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 3:25 PM
wow! its amazing! i find it hard a good house with a simple yet apealing plan, a lot of homes on this site look good but the builder had used to manyfloor elevation cheats to make it all complex and i do not like playing them sort of homes. but this is super! well done.

I love buffaloes.... They're like bad ass cows!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 5:40 PM
how can this not be featured? Lovely, very well done.

An Epic Victorian Saga unlike any ever made for the Sims 2. Jane Toland, an idealist woman struggles in the pious society that disdains her.

Field Researcher
#9 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 12:46 AM
I don't know at which I'm more amazed - the fact that you've been playing the same family for 15 generations, or this house! Heh. No seriously - this is gorgeous! You really did a great job. Thanks for sharing it with us.

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Field Researcher
#10 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 9:58 AM
Awesome job on the house, and 15 generations is nearly as impressive .
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 12:48 AM
Cool! Its just the house iv been looking for! Just a quick question though was it cleaned for hacks iv screwed up my game before and am now very very perticular about houses lol.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 7:30 AM
No hacks! YAY! I used Clean Installer before I uploaded it. I know what you mean about screwing up the game with infested lots though!! MTS2 is ver particular about uploads being clean, so that's good. I'm glad you like it.
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 4:19 PM
Lovely House Thank You its perfect
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 2:41 AM
I Love it I will have to a little work on the roof and put in a glass evelator for some class. But great work!!!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy
Instructor
#15 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 11:37 PM
It's lovely, I especially like how you used the timber framework walls. This should fit in nicely with my medieval Sims. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 12:57 AM
I don't know why but it keeps on crashing me to desktop "Terminating Program" when loading it when I try and look at it, and I did use Clean Installer what should I do?

The world is all just one big gamble which you might never be able to play again.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 6:49 AM
amazing!
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 7:31 AM
im diggin this tudor style architecture!!