Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yule Manor

by CokeBuilder Posted 16th Dec 2006 at 6:54 AM - Updated 24th May 2011 at 9:18 PM by CokeBuilder

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 10:08 PM
Thanks, I love it, I hope everyone else does too.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 10:16 PM
Do you need the Holiday pack for this as I don;t have it. By the way it is great.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 10:22 PM
Wow, I love this! Its so beautiful and big! And ready for the holidays even as I see in the pictures! Oh boy; I can't wait to try this out in my game!!!

Wonderful job, as always, CokeBuilder!!!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 11:32 PM
This is beautiful.. Ready for the Holiday Season. I love it

Thank you for sharing,
Makai

Christmas gift suggestions: "To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect."
- Oren Arnold

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 12:21 AM
Thanks so much everyone! And I think you can download this lot with or without the Holiday Pack, I think it will still show up in your game. But without the holiday objects of course

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Mad Poster
#7 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 5:40 AM
Beautiful lot coke !
thank you

If you haven't the hollyday pack, use the clean installer, you will loose the packs objects not the lot.

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 6:24 AM
Great work. This lot is perfect. Thank you very much.
Alchemist
#9 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 1:42 PM
Fantastic house, you designed it very well, the outside is wonderful and - as you said - the inside seems to be very playable. Love the lot entrance, I'll copy this idea (eh eh) Thank you and Merry Xmas.
Kiss and ciao.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 11:10 PM
I agree with everyone! This Manor is just expectionally built and it lokks very playable! wish i still had sims2 or else i would download it

Once again great job!