Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Christmas Decorative goodies

by mizmugs Posted 16th Dec 2006 at 12:46 PM - Updated 16th Dec 2006 at 4:15 PM by mizmugs

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 10:52 PM
Nice job, I really like what you did with the tablecloths :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 8:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CTNutmegger
Nice job, I really like what you did with the tablecloths :D

Thank you for taking the time to let me know. I think your tablecloths are really neat. I'll probably be doing some more. I really thought these would get a better response. Anyway thanks again for letting me know.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 10:37 AM
Well sweetie you both certainly got a response from me beautiful goodies I really love all of it but must admit it's Kathy's tablecloths that really caught my fancy...many many thanx to both you great ladies.

May you both have a blessed & Merry Christmas...(((Hugz)))
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 10:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sylvon
Well sweetie you both certainly got a response from me beautiful goodies I really love all of it but must admit it's Kathy's tablecloths that really caught my fancy...many many thanx to both you great ladies.

May you both have a blessed & Merry Christmas...(((Hugz)))

Thanks,
You are a real ego booster. Someone ought to give you an award for all of the time you spend saying thanks to every one. Hugs back to you.
Happy holidays to you also.
Mary
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 4:53 PM
nice job i love them all (: it took a while to download it all (because there was so many lol) but deff. worth my time thanks agian :D