Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hudson Office Suite *UPDATED*

by JohnBrehaut1 Posted 22nd Dec 2006 at 4:48 PM - Updated 29th Dec 2006 at 11:29 AM by JohnBrehaut1 : slight spelling mistake.

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 4:54 PM
oh excellent! the perfect office suite.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 4:55 PM
wow!! this is awesome, JohnBrehaut1!!

Thanks for sharing

**No Requests**
Inventor
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 5:03 PM
You did an amazing job on this!!! Thank you! :D
Instructor
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 5:07 PM
Thank you so much, john! As i said before, I'm soo downloading this! Great job!

Ciao,
~M~
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 5:07 PM
These are beautifully done. I love them, I was looking for new office furniture and these are perfect. Thanks for sharing all your hard work.
Space Pony
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 5:16 PM
The objects look great. A job well done!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 5:25 PM
Awesome set JB ! If I had this in my job ...

thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 5:41 PM
Very nice! I love the lamp - I have one just like it in real life - I'll have to add it to my sim's home!
Scholar
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 5:45 PM
What a wonderful set! Love it.Thank you so much for sharing this great creation with us.
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 7:22 PM
Excellent, Work! You are good to this stuff. The lamp is wery known, it have been in some tv-series! And the chair haves very office-look.

_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_W_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_

Check Out my new sim-web-site it's FREE and ALL my downloads can you find there: www.simcare.piczo.com if there's password, we working on the page.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 7:53 PM
Great work!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 8:33 PM
Wow - the set turned out really great! Looking forward to more original sets from you in the new year. Xmas wishes!

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 9:12 PM
Very nice.

Just two things, why isn't this a feature? and would it be possible to make this into a zip?

~Chris

There are many myths about planes. Not many people know them. My favorite one is the propellor one: The propellor is on the front of the plane, it cools the pilot, because when it turn off, the pilot starts sweating.
Instructor
#15 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 9:16 PM
I love this,I do hope it gets featured,thank you!!

Also keep paysites free by supporting PSMBD!
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 9:19 PM
Awesome i have been waiting for you to upload this
#17 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 9:37 PM
Absolutly amazing dude, amazing meshing and textures, thanks mani can't wait to see this in-game.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 1:38 AM
PoopedApple1: I recomend you download WinRAR, it is much better than winzip, it has a higher compression rate, so smaller files. It can also extract .zip files also.

Thanks everyone, for your wonderful comments
Field Researcher
#19 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 3:54 AM
First, thanks for the office set I'm wondering if the laptop requires Base-game only, is it compatible for Uni, OFB and Pets, which added new options?

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
#20 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 5:55 AM
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

Rbrewer7
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 10:02 AM
BlueSoup, the laptop only requires the basegame, but unfortunantly, by doing that, other options from different ep's dont show.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 9:34 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the collection file! There are so many wonderful sets that I just pass on downloading because there was no collection file made. I have so many downloads that it's almost impossible to use a set properly without one. Thanks again for the collection file and also for the wonderful office set you made.
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 7:27 PM
What a great looking office chair. I love the lines of the chair & how it's reflected in the bookcase.
Thank you for a new plant as well, always a need for a great looking houseplant. Thanks for this set!
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 5:17 AM
Great job! I've been looking for a laptop and office chair. Thanks! Keep up the good work!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 12:24 AM
This Is Awesome...Thanks A Lot...

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Page 1 of 2