Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pleasantview Shops and Stores Galore

by ydnabaws0977 Posted 26th Dec 2006 at 3:03 AM - Updated 27th Dec 2006 at 5:42 AM by ydnabaws0977

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 9:34 PM
Wow, this is great!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 10:10 PM
Fantastic!! i LOVE IT!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 11:01 PM
Uhm... what is the custom content, and who made it?

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 11:10 PM
I'm surprised. You didn't list any of the CC and you were still approved. In any case, great lot. It looks like it took you a long while to make.

Herald Between Two Lands
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 12:15 AM
What a treasure I found tonight!
This is one fabulous offer, Ydnabaws0977. It's going to look great in my neighborhood... thanks so much.

Oh, and if you ever feel like making the other side of Main Street, I'll be waiting in line for it too
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 1:55 AM
hi, could you tell me how you spun that car around in your screen shot? I would like to know how you spin items around like that.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 5:42 AM
This lot was clean installed onto the site and has no custom conetent actually so just ignore the message toward the bottom of the post thanking the "makers of custom stuff"

As for you wetdog999: You can spin objects by clicking on them, press CTRL Shift "C" (all at the smae time) key; then entering the cheat "boolprop Allow45DegreeAngleofRotation true" exactly how it's written w/o quotes in the menu that appears, then press the comma key "," to rotate your object around
Mad Poster
#9 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 8:15 AM
Wonderful!!!! This will look great next to patul,s rue marchande. My winter neighbourhood town center looked kind of empty with just one street of shops. Thank you for sharing!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 1:25 PM
Great job ydnabaws0977 !
...I must agree with crocobaura

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ydnabaws0977
This lot was clean installed onto the site and has no custom conetent actually so just ignore the message toward the bottom of the post thanking the "makers of custom stuff"

Okay, so what was the custom content? *is curious* And it has all Maxis walls and floors?

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShuuNeko
Okay, so what was the custom content? *is curious* And it has all Maxis walls and floors?

Ummm I'm not 100 percent sure what custom content would have gone with the lot, all I know is that the lot was put through Clean Installer and now it has no custom content whatsoever, just the maxis stuff
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ydnabaws0977
Ummm I'm not 100 percent sure what custom content would have gone with the lot, all I know is that the lot was put through Clean Installer and now it has no custom content whatsoever, just the maxis stuff

Mmkay. I was just curious. Thanks. ^^

- - -
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 4:01 AM
Awesome!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 8:21 AM
This lot gives a characteristic downtown feeling of a small city and it surely will look more realistic. Thanks for your work and sharing, it's really beautiful!
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 1:09 PM
It's amazing!!! And I love the fact that it has no cc!!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 1:58 PM
lovely shops, my city need that kind of things to looks like a real city.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:46 AM
cute! thanks

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 3:13 AM
I.... must... DOWNLOAD. But i have a feeling that you tried to do a building replica of the sim university shops... Not that thats bad, Im just curios. *clicks thanks*
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 5:00 AM
these shops will go great next with my row house apartments! really nice job
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 5:06 AM
I never said thanks for this lot, but thank you. It's fantastic and I recently used MogHughson's Apartment/Shopping mod to convert the empty top areas into apartments. Thank you so much!