Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolors of the Plumbbob Earrings.

by saramkirk Posted 29th Dec 2006 at 6:16 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 10:46 PM
The red ones remind me a little of Sawa's earrings (from Kite).

And it's gone, baby, gone.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 10:51 PM
I was going to do these recolors if no one else was; I love it! Thanks.

EveZ
Please check out my news set of outfits!
http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=219976
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 10:57 PM
love them*downloading*
Space Pony
#5 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 11:01 PM
Nice recolors.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 1:16 AM
So you're saying that your recolors will make it available for males? *looks hopeful!*
Alchemist
#7 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 9:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nursecourtie
So you're saying that your recolors will make it available for males? *looks hopeful!*

Males can't wear plumbbob earrings. If you download original plumbbob earrings, then you will see two new sets of male glasses with gold trim and silver trim in bodyshop. The plumbbob recolors will not make more clone glasses for males.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 10:05 AM
Yes! Recolors of the greatest earrings ever!

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pfish
Males can't wear plumbbob earrings. If you download original plumbbob earrings, then you will see two new sets of male glasses with gold trim and silver trim in bodyshop. The plumbbob recolors will not make more clone glasses for males.

Awwww.
Well, thanks for the explanation!! I really appreciate it!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 3:27 AM
Ah yes, i had been one of those who was wishing for more colors perfect job!!!

Happy New Year!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 4:03 AM
Thanxs so much for these recolors.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 12:32 PM
i would use these for everyday because it is sims and i like using clothes with plumbobs because they are sims themselves and even if you download heaps of cc and they look almost real it is always sims and always will be those earrings bring a message to everyone