Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

***ALIEN EYES 03*** 8 colors + contacts

by Nanduaka Posted 31st Dec 2006 at 4:24 AM - Updated 22nd Jan 2009 at 8:57 PM by Nanduaka : added contacts

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 6:19 AM
Awesome work! I probably won't even use them but they look SOOO cool that I just had to download them. (also, 'handdrawn in photoshop!?!? that's even better! A+ my friend)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 8:05 AM
great idea, they look so pretty thanks Nanduaka!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 1:03 PM
I love them! Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 5:13 PM
Great job and I love the detail.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 9:26 PM
That's kinda creepy. Then again, what alien's eyes aren't creepy? :D

Fantastic job,

~Chris

There are many myths about planes. Not many people know them. My favorite one is the propellor one: The propellor is on the front of the plane, it cools the pilot, because when it turn off, the pilot starts sweating.
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 6:30 PM
Beautiful!
These eyes are fabulous; the shine, the swirls, the color, the size and detail. They go so well with the Terrestrial diversity in my game. Wonderful Work!
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 9:32 PM
The eyes are very cool, I've downloaded them and I will be using them very soon now. However I think I've really fallen for your model as well, any chance of you putting her in an upload?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 12:04 AM
This model is masculine. It's the same model as Jaden , just with another skin fom Enayla (pixiemoss) and the eyes I've made. You can arrange him on your own using the links in this comment.
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 5:27 AM
I am so in love with these eyes.
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 2:45 PM
Cool. Just what I'm looking for!
Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 8:08 AM
I added them as contacts for you! **enjoy**
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 2:19 PM
is it possible to make defaults? thanx! love them!
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 8:43 PM
I too would like to make these the default alien eyes and that skin is fabulous, is it possible to have it as a download or is it just a drawing. If I could have my aliens look like that I would have loads of them!!!! These are just wonderful.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 7:05 PM
I'm just reading up on how to create defaults. I never did this before.
@Barbie_Girl : The skin is from enayla
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 1:31 AM
Well I did make the enayla skin as an alien default and it works beautifully. Now if I could only have these eyes as defaults.

All phases of the alien are so beautiful. I tested it and from baby thru elder its beautiful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 4:05 PM
Wow these are so magical. they've got that mystic swirl in them that just captivates me. thanks so much for making these! xD