Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimSpore's "Woman Adorn"

by SimSpore Posted 10th Jan 2007 at 3:43 AM - Updated 10th Jan 2007 at 6:53 PM by SimSpore

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 5:37 PM
I adore these! Thank you so much :D

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 6:10 PM
Hi, Lamourfou
Glad you like these so much, but must point out to you that I have updated my download file because the horizontal paintings were missing their inner matting trim around the picture itself. Only 1 had it and somehow the rest got by me without their matting. If you like the one with the matting and want that around all 6 of the horizontal ones, please re-download them... so sorry for this mistake
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 6:17 PM
Haha, actually right as I posted the comment, I went to download them..and there was no download link. I figured it'd be something like that. I'll download them now. Thanks for letting me know!

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 10:24 PM
Just beautiful! Thank you so much!

The universe lies before you on the floor, in the air, in the mysterious bodies of your dancers, in your mind. From this voyage no one returns poor or weary.

- Agnes De Mille
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 1:53 PM
These are beautiful! Thank you for sharing them
Space Pony
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 4:54 AM
Gorgeous in game, ty

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!