Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Young & The Restless Part 1 of 3

by Jessica_2020 Posted 12th Jan 2007 at 6:28 AM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 5:24 PM
Jessica- Thanks!! I have looked all over and I am ecstatic that you have done this!! I love that show. Now I can create Genoa City and really get things happening. Who knows, maybe I'll find Carmen's killer!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 5:45 PM
It's me again!! I can't wait for part 2 and 3. Oh, and something I would find helpful with the hair meshes, is if you can put the name of the mesh, or a page number of the site it is on. Unfortunately I'm a download nut, and if I don't see it right away, I end up downloading everything else along with it!!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 6:31 PM
I don't watch soap operas, but I had to comment on how great this set is! A very faithful representation of the characters as far as I can see, and I think the first simgirl, "Lily", is even prettier than her human counterpart (she looks a bit like Cindy Crawford to me). A lovely 1 of 3; Thank you for your hard work- simming real people is not an easy task!

Always,
Emma

PS: crafty59, I feel your pain (as does my downloads folder!)
Quote:
I'm a download nut, and if I don't see it right away, I end up downloading everything else along with it!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 6:37 PM
Thank you sooo much for posting this! I'm a huge soap fan and I planned on doing a Y&R neighborhood right after I finished my Passions one. It's hard to find soap Sims so thanks again! They look awesome!
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 8:59 PM
I never saw the Y&R, but my dad used to work on it. Not sure what he did... but he did work on it!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 9:02 PM
These look great. Thanks a bunch!

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 9:14 PM
my mom got me hooked on this show a couple summers ago, and i can't help but to continue watching it. i love it! i showed my mom the sims, and she was amazed how they look so alike. you did a great job! i wouldn't have the patience to do it. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 9:48 PM
thanks for these. do you take request. i also like General Hospital. please can you make them.
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 1:41 AM
I love this idea. Really fresh. If you want, think about possibly doing more soaps. Really great (I'm a DOOL fan)
Field Researcher
#11 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 2:05 AM
Personally, I hate soap operas, but my grandmother watches them religiously, so I actually was able to recognize some of these characters from their Sim pictures alone! o_O Yeah, in other words, you did a good job!

Awsome job!

♪ I'm a Sound Ninja! Weeeeeee!!! ♪ *runs into wall*
Field Researcher
#12 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 2:41 AM
Great job you have done here, some serious d/ling going on now.. but the first file, of Colleen, is a broken file, could you upload it again pls? Might have something to do with the down time today, when files were not available? don't know, but thought you might want to know.. thanks for sharing your hard work with us!

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 12:00 PM
YES! big Y&R fan, thanks....could do without stupid Amber though... that voice augh, shoulda left her on B&B with the other Barbie dolls ... but I digress, your work is great
Inventor
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 4:00 PM
Yay!Thank you all for the nice comments! So glad you all like them!! Look for part 2 I have uploaded it and it should be up any day now!! :D

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 5:05 AM
You did a great job!!! I have watched and taped this show since it started. OH GOD!!
now everyone will know how old I am LOL.
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 7:16 AM
Oh! This is so fun! I love Y&R and watch it faithfully every day. Thanks for sharing! :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 8:23 AM
ooh I ocassionally watch the series...because of my mum lol I was wondering if you're going to Sim Christine Blair and Paul Williams. I love those two and the 'Isabelle episodes' were really interesting

Are you going to make 'The Bold and Beautiful' and 'Days of our Life' sims?
Inventor
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 1:06 AM
Soulfire, check out Part 3 of Y&R, I did sim Christine Blair, I didn't sim Paul though, He gave me a lot of troubles..hehe, I probably wont sim BB and Days, mainly cuz I don't watch either one...Y&R is my only daytime addiction Oh and if you are looking for Isabelle aka Eva Longoria check out my Desperate Housewives Sims, I simmed her, just click on my name and it'll take you to my profile! enjoy!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 2:16 AM
Um.. where can I find Janna's hair? (the link you posted doesn't work)

She's not my fave character, but I love her as a Sim for some reason O_o.

I'm so out of the loop with that soap (I haven't got to watch it in several months since I moved). Oh well!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 6:54 AM
Love all them but were is Catherin Chanclor and Jill?
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 6:39 PM
I love The Young and the Restless and your work on them. Any chance of an update to include Adam Newman, Chelsea and others more up to date?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 12:23 AM
It seems she does not come here very often...An update with Malcom ( Shemar Moore version ) and Brad would be great.