Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fear and Regret

by jenfold Posted 12th Jan 2007 at 11:03 AM - Updated 25th Jan 2007 at 9:03 AM by jenfold

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 9:31 PM
Very nice! Love it!
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 9:32 PM
Oh boy, they came out so good! Thank you so much.
&
I love all the other downloads you made!
=)
Inventor
#4 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 11:15 PM
I love you .... and I don't even know you.
I've been hoping I'd see the MCR Black Parade things and I haven't seen many. Yours are the best I've seen. I love MCR, so when I saw this I almost had a heart attack because it looks so good. I can't wait to see it in my game.

Thank you!

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 11:57 PM
You've got some of the best MCR Black parade stuff I can find for the Sims, and it's even cooler that you know the actual NAMES of the special characters that appeared in the Video!

If you make any more, I'm definitely gonna try and Remake the Black Parade Video in the Sims. All i need now is the Black Parade Float and the guy in the hospital.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 12:27 AM
i am curious as to where you learnt the names of the people...i love MCR more than i love myself and i didnt knwo that lol..these are greart..in fact all of your MCR things are amazing...i wish i had uni so i could actually make them a band..

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 1:52 AM
Oh thank God! I've been waiting a week for you to upload these! (sad, isn't it?) See, they're meant to marry my Gerard Sim's sons and I've had to delay that...but wow, amazing work, seriously. Thanks heaps, now all we need is The Patient!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 9:49 AM Last edited by jenfold : 18th Jan 2007 at 9:27 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by bassist_bitch
i am curious as to where you learnt the names of the people...i love MCR more than i love myself and i didnt knwo that lol..these are greart..in fact all of your MCR things are amazing...i wish i had uni so i could actually make them a band..

Thanks! The names are in the booklet from the Limited Edition, plus I lurk at various fansites too much for my own good.

Quote: Originally posted by Alisha_x
Oh thank God! I've been waiting a week for you to upload these! (sad, isn't it?) See, they're meant to marry my Gerard Sim's sons and I've had to delay that...but wow, amazing work, seriously. Thanks heaps, now all we need is The Patient!

Ahh I find that quite sweet , but moderation took about 4 days which is why you had to wait a bit.

Quote: Originally posted by Border Walker
You've got some of the best MCR Black parade stuff I can find for the Sims, and it's even cooler that you know the actual NAMES of the special characters that appeared in the Video!

If you make any more, I'm definitely gonna try and Remake the Black Parade Video in the Sims. All i need now is the Black Parade Float and the guy in the hospital.

I might get round to doing the Patient but probably not for a while. I don't really do objects so I won't be making the float but the skull from the front of it has been made by mutants r us and is here.
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 4:04 AM
Lol, hey when you mentioned that you were going to make Fear and Regret, I was pretty psyched. I'm glad you got them up

And how freakin sweet is the Limited Edition version of The Black Parade? I love that book. (Did you know Mikey was the one who had to leave the house...poor guy)
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 1:22 AM
Heeeeeeey! It's the Mother War breeder ("She makes good daughters") again, and I'm curious--Are these teens or adults? Or is one a teen and the other an adult? Which one is Fear, and which one is Regret? lol.

(()) Please pass the ribbon if you know someone who
//\\ had, is living with, or has died from cancer.
Together we can find a cure.

March 1 is Ntnl SI awareness day, wear orange.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 12:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by {VivcoreKitty}
Heeeeeeey! It's the Mother War breeder ("She makes good daughters") again, and I'm curious--Are these teens or adults? Or is one a teen and the other an adult? Which one is Fear, and which one is Regret? lol.

Lol! Actually the 2 sims in my Avatar are twin daughters of my Mother War that I stuck in the dress before I finished Fear and Regret.

They're both adults because I went from real life pix, though I have been considering converting the dress for teens.

Fear is the one in the fear zip and Regret is in the regret zip and they do have different facial features. But in game I tell them apart quickly by the fact that they have differently coloured eyes, Fear's are darker, and that Regret has a bigger mouth.
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jenfold
Lol! Actually the 2 sims in my Avatar are twin daughters of my Mother War that I stuck in the dress before I finished Fear and Regret.

They're both adults because I went from real life pix, though I have been considering converting the dress for teens.

Fear is the one in the fear zip and Regret is in the regret zip and they do have different facial features. But in game I tell them apart quickly by the fact that they have differently coloured eyes, Fear's are darker, and that Regret has a bigger mouth.

Okay, thanks...Hmmm. Wonder which Gee intended to be Fear and which one to be Regret? Oh wellz. lol

(()) Please pass the ribbon if you know someone who
//\\ had, is living with, or has died from cancer.
Together we can find a cure.

March 1 is Ntnl SI awareness day, wear orange.
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 6:41 PM
Aww! This could have been perfect for my "Welcome To The Black Parade" video! You did a good job!

Danielle
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 8:20 PM
OOh.. Teh ladies have arrived~!!

My My Chemical Romance Family shall soon be complete!! <333

xD

PS: I got your message. I tried to respond to you, but you have an away message up, so yeah. I just need the song "Blood" to create the video really. That's it. xD
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 4:28 AM
i've been trying to find fear and regret forever! thx XD
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 1:35 PM
Thank You!!!! they look great!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th May 2007 at 10:43 PM
ZOMG! Yay! It's so awesome you made Fear&&Regret sims! They're my favorite Black Parade characters!

Thankies much! <33

"Hold my hand, and don't forget to breathe
HTML Code:
br
There's nothing left for you
HTML Code:
br
There's nothing left to leave
HTML Code:
br
On three we're jumping from this ledge
HTML Code:
br
This building's tall, I'm sure we'll wake up dead." --Aiden "Goodbye We're Falling Fast"
HTML Code:
br
HTML Code:
br
xJ.Dx
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 8:29 PM
Awesome sims! Especially for all us die hard MCR fans! But question. How did u make the sign thing one of them has that says "starved to death in a land of plenty"? How did you make that?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by I'm Not Ok
Awesome sims! Especially for all us die hard MCR fans! But question. How did u make the sign thing one of them has that says "starved to death in a land of plenty"? How did you make that?

I'm glad you like the sims! But sorry, the sign's not real. It's purely a photoshop job using a bit of the picture from the video superimposed over the sim's arm after I'd got a photo of it standing in the right pose.
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 11:02 AM
Oh right. Brilliant sims anyway!

Welcome to my NIGHTMARE....

Think happy thoughts....

Bring me to your world and scream in fright...
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 3:03 PM
wow cool.

im thinking about making the video but do you know where i can get the wallpaper that shows like the background of the video. you know like in one of your pictures...?

i hope i was clear enough. lol and amazing work. your very talented.

AnD WiThOuT YoU Is HoW I DiSsApPeAr
AnD LiVe My LiFe AlOne FoReVeR Now ~*

MCR shall rule the world <333
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 10:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pikatchu
wow cool.

im thinking about making the video but do you know where i can get the wallpaper that shows like the background of the video. you know like in one of your pictures...?

i hope i was clear enough. lol and amazing work. your very talented.

Thanks.

Sorry I can't help you much with backgrounds. The pics with Mother War & the band are photoshopped and the wallpaper in the other pics is something I made especially for the photoshoot then got rid of because I had not further use for it.
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 8:45 PM
Best ones i've seen!
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 12:54 PM
Is the "starved to death in a land of plenty" banner available or was it just edited into the picture afterwards?
Emo Love
blackparadenumber123
(yes, my username is deliberately pathetic - as is my spelling)

You don't get it, my username is MEANT to be pathetic......

If you do go on MTS2, answer this Mr Way (Gerard not Mikey). If life is a dream for the dead, how come it's a nightmare for the living?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blackparadenumber123
Is the "starved to death in a land of plenty" banner available or was it just edited into the picture afterwards?
Emo Love
blackparadenumber123
(yes, my username is deliberately pathetic - as is my spelling)

Nope, sorry it's not real just me playing with photoshop.
Page 1 of 2