Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

" Damon "

by jayurban12 Posted 13th Jan 2007 at 11:17 AM - Updated 6th Jul 2007 at 6:43 PM by jayurban12

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 12:12 AM
Im droolin'.... and downloading... Is that a recolor that you made from Louis' or is that simply Louis' Either way I love the realistic skintone... I wish it came in more colors.
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 3:08 AM
Your sims are great. I think I'm in love with Nia...
Can I ask you something, where did you get Jerome's hair?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 3:17 AM
Thanks Nukii, you find it at simpathetic.com
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 5:48 AM
Ah man , once again here you are. Your sims are the best as far as I'm concerned . Sure am glad your back. Thank you for a beautiful job.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 6:55 PM
Thanks phoebeberg, Jayurban is most definitely back for a new season!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 1:13 AM
Hey Jay ! Excellent job as usual ! And you always tease me with some others I haven't seen around........Aside from the twins, who are the other two brothas in the red and green shirts? Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 2:10 AM
Thanks dival. The one in red is Darian the next sim I plan to upload & the other is Charlse, the twins Cousin!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 7:08 AM
Ny neighborhoo really needed some good-looking guys to keep my ladies happy, thanks.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 2:15 AM
All of your sims are great looking guys Jay. I have to admit though I personally am looking foward to Darian.
Scholar
#11 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 1:46 AM
YUM!!
Thank you. They're gorgeous.:D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 11:36 AM
Woohoo! I don't normally download sims but this one is just plain yummy *licks lips* I can't wait to get him in my neighborhoods. Awesome work. He's so unique! Can't wait to see what is genes are like. Thanks a bunch
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 9:23 PM
yo, you got the girl available too?

this is tight right here

a shepherd in wolf's clothing
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 3:40 AM
He looks absolutely amazing, but when showering he turns back into a skinny guy (reverts to the default mesh). Is there any chance you'll make him shower-proof? Some of your other sims, like Cory, don't have this problem.

Thank you!
Scholar
#15 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 6:35 PM
Thank you for one more very realistic sim.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 1:57 PM
Lol! funny he looks like Damon Wayans!