Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warlokk's Classic Pinup Nightlife Outfits Part 1

by Warlokk Posted 14th Jan 2007 at 6:25 AM - Updated 16th Jan 2007 at 12:27 AM by Warlokk

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 8:06 AM
The Pinup Ladies are looking great... thank you.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 2:11 PM
Looks great, as usual. Now my sims can look great in the NL outfits as well! ^_^

If God intended for there to be Pay-sites for the Sims 2, He would have given us all Paypal accounts.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 4:31 PM
i really am looking forward to the set being completed. It would be wonderful if you could make an alpha dress mesh with heels. or mybe convern Marvines alpha mesh to the bodyshape. Although i dont know if he will allow it. But keep up the good work
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 8:55 PM
Very nice, keep rollin....
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xxDJxx
i really am looking forward to the set being completed. It would be wonderful if you could make an alpha dress mesh with heels. or mybe convern Marvines alpha mesh to the bodyshape. Although i dont know if he will allow it. But keep up the good work

Oh, my stuff is never "completed"...

I don't plan to convert ALL the outfits for the mesh, only the ones that fit the theme (and that I like). I will be working on some alpha meshes of various types soon, and I may tackle a heels version too, we'll see.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 11:31 PM Last edited by bassist_bitch : 16th Jan 2007 at 12:06 AM.
eep i am so excited about this body shape..i love it.. i have the base game and i will test these for you.. ill get back to ya..

EDIT: only a few of these show up in bodyshop...the red one only i think...i duno why that would be
now all i am missing is pjs for these sexy sims

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 12:26 AM
Hmm I was afraid of that... there must be some flag in the meshes/outfits that requires Nightlife then. I'll update the post.

There's a nightgown outfit in the base set, and the new Sheer Robe I just released, that should fit the bill for PJs... there are sweats in the base set too that could be recolored, and a ton of other recolors over at my Guest section at InSIM.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 9:06 PM
I run only the base game - these look beautiful in the catalogue and on my sims - thank you!