Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warlokk's Classic Pinup Nightlife Outfits Part 2

by Warlokk Posted 15th Jan 2007 at 1:41 AM - Updated 16th Jan 2007 at 11:09 PM by Warlokk

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 2:20 AM
Yay! Now the 2nd part is out! Thank you, Warlokk!

If God intended for there to be Pay-sites for the Sims 2, He would have given us all Paypal accounts.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 3:18 AM
YESS!!! More i beg you more. I love the new pin-up meshes...

*bows to Warlokk* i am not worthy
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 9:22 AM
Thanks, wonderfull! Looks great. Please keep doing this.
Inventor
#5 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 4:05 PM
<3 This are wonderful! More please?

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 4:28 PM
LOVE THEM! Just wanted to let you know that these do show up in just the base game! Super awesome! Much THanks!

Everything happens for a reason!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 11:08 PM
Oh cool, thanks OBM! Had another person report they weren't but it may have been an installation problem. I'll update the post.

Thanks again!

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Field Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 9:55 AM
"Oh, and the short pants/tied shirt outfit is called a Kasa in the Maxis files... if anyone knows why, I'd like to know... :D"

Hmm...This probably doesen´t help you at all, but "kasa" is the finish word for pile. For example: "kasa vaatteita" = "pile of clothes" ...Lol =D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 11:14 AM
Ilike the pink Dress the most. I hope to see more pink clothing.