Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ferme Rurale Française

by CokeBuilder Posted 17th Jan 2007 at 7:15 PM - Updated 19th Jul 2008 at 6:43 PM by CokeBuilder

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 11:04 PM
This looks really nice, I'll probably take out the barn but other than that this is lovely! thanks
Instructor
#3 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 11:13 PM
Beautiful French lot CokeBuilder! You always give us such gorgeous homes! Thank you!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 5:07 AM
This is beautiful! I can practically hear the farm animals and the little stream running near the house. :D

There's always money in the banana stand.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 7:22 AM
Very nice farm coke,
Merci

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 8:45 PM
good work it's beautiful but it's not a french cottage because i'am french and i say wat is a french cottage but it's this not a french cottage (sorry for my english )
Instructor
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 1:01 AM
Where are the chickens? LOL, now that would be a challenge for somebody. Even if they were only make believe. Oh how I miss Persimmons farm animals, orchards and vineyards. Thank you for your beautiful work.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 6:57 PM
omg i love this!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 11:20 AM
Magnifique !! merci beaucoup
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 2:40 AM
This lot is outstanding!

By the way, is the painting on the wall Anne Boleyn, in the next to last screenshot?
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 12:32 AM
OMG this is like the best house ever! It's not to big that my game is slow and its not to small so i dont get bored!! You should consider working for maxis!!!

Oh and what's your secret??
Forum Resident
#12 Old 7th May 2008 at 7:30 PM
Lovely place! Living room is very well done! Thanks!

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 7:08 PM
Wow! That seriously is AMAZING! I am going to go out and buy Pets just so I can get this farm xD Really great work, you should be extremely proud. Thank you!

LiveJournal - For my Rainbow Legacy, Legacy, Victorial Social Class Challenge; With a Twist!, and more stuff!
DreamWidth - For downloads!