Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Invisible electroDance sphere (request)

by pfish Posted 18th Jan 2007 at 8:22 AM - Updated 8th Dec 2008 at 5:28 PM by -Maylin-

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 4:13 AM
Awesome. I can use this in my Danger Room.
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 4:51 AM
thanks. this is great for my Magneto sim
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 5:10 AM
This is great for stories! I think this is the best invisible object.
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 6:20 AM
awesome. i can use it in my CrZy RooM
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 6:58 AM
Thanks Pfish, I can use this for the chains. LP
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 12:12 PM
YES, its the solution :D
Awesome! Thank you a LOT.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 1:52 PM
This is great--the regular dance sphere always looked so out of place in my castles and I always wished it could be invisible. Thanks a ton!
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 7:40 PM
Oh my gosh! How awsome!! Thank you so much! I appreciate it
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 5:30 AM
Thank you so very much for sharing
Forum Resident
#11 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 10:48 PM
Great work,pfish!Thank you very much.

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Forum Resident
#12 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 12:25 PM
i just love this!awesome
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 8:57 PM
great! I can use it for my new scifi-sims2-sitcom! Thanks very much! *kiss*
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th May 2007 at 7:32 AM Last edited by badocter : 13th May 2007 at 7:44 AM.
This object is so awesome. I have used it quite a bit recently to get those great in-game shots of my swimsuit models and I have been extremely pleased with the result. Like me, you appear to need to get the ceiling tile object so that you can get the upward photo shots without getting blue sky in the back ground -- pixelhate post an extensive scifi collection http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=231178 yesterday that has cieling tiles !!!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th May 2007 at 8:49 AM
Okay, badocter. Thank for advice. I will use ceiling mesh and recolors next time to take a screenshot to avoid blue sky inside a building. Thanks, again.

Edit: badocter, the thread in your link is now featured. Wow.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 7:21 AM
this is freaking sweet!

i actualy saw it in a video on youtube. someone did vampire heart by him with the sims. here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ1iCQ89i5Y

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 7:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by comedy711
this is freaking sweet!

i actualy saw it in a video on youtube. someone did vampire heart by him with the sims.

Thank you very much for pointing me to this cool video. I never seen this amazing movie video like that before. I noticed my invisible dance sphere in this video. Thanks again for showing me this amazing video. :lovestruc

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 2:59 PM
Tnx alot for this
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 3:55 AM
awsome, u wouldn't be able to make one where only the bottom part is invisible but the ball isn't would u?

"She says 'Is beauty all that matters?' and you say 'What else is there?!' You should write a book; how to offend women in five syllables or less."
Alchemist
Original Poster
#20 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 4:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MasyMouse
awsome, u wouldn't be able to make one where only the bottom part is invisible but the ball isn't would u?

That sounds great to me. I didn't think of this before. I will try to make one visible ball with invisible base and another one invisible ball with visible base. I hope they both will be working fine in the game. But I will find out if an invisible ball with visible base would look good in the game. I know you want only a visible ball with invisible base. Thank you for a great idea.

Field Researcher
#21 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kyd19
thanks. this is great for my Magneto sim

Good thinking

More Power !!!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 6:57 AM
I love this invisible sphere.....for some reason I can't play with it tho, it has its separate GUID and after putting it on a lot an error message always pops up saying missing action string in table whenever my cursor points at it....I'd love to play with it...so sad....

Thanks pfish anyways..
Scholar
#23 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 9:00 PM
Whoa! Too Cool! ThankYou pfish! Amusement Parks/Haunted Mansions...Cool!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 8:03 AM
Very cool. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 8:03 AM
Very cool. Thanks.
Page 1 of 2