Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elven (Arwen) Bedrooms

by tiggerypum Posted 19th Jan 2007 at 11:54 AM - Updated 22nd Jan 2007 at 9:10 AM by tiggerypum

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 12:12 PM
Wow!Its adorable.So pretty.Impossible to resist...Thank you so much for sharing this jewel with us.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 1:20 PM
Fantastic! I love all of Lethe's set, but Arwin's couch most of all. These recolors open up so many more decorating possiblitilies. I wish the earthy brown one would appear in my rl living room.

Thank you.
Fluffy
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 1:47 PM
You always manage to make my meshes look ten time better than I had envisioned them ^_^
These recolours are absolutely gorgeous. *huggles*
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 1:59 PM
If I didn't have such pretty meshes to work with, it wouldn't come out half as good. *hugs Lethe*

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 8:38 PM
Oh I'll take them, thank you very much :D
The green set is beautiful, Tiggeryplum!
Thanks to Lethe for making it possible for people like you to give us more to enjoy
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 9:02 PM
Oh wow, these are stunning! :D

Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside. - Stewie (Family Guy)
Instructor
#8 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 10:10 PM
Oh, these are gorgeousgorgeousgorgeous.

<333333
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#9 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 11:10 PM
Tig, spectacular recolors! Can't wait to see the other ones your working on *big huggles*

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Inventor
#10 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 11:48 AM
beautiful.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Forum Resident
#11 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 10:11 PM
Thank you very much! I love the meshes and these recolors compliment them perfectly.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Scholar
#12 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 6:19 PM
Excellent thanks a lot, I really love elven stuff
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 9:15 AM
Thanks You