Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane -- Five small complementary lots [NL+OfB]

by plasticbox Posted 19th Jan 2007 at 8:18 PM - Updated 1st Apr 2007 at 1:08 PM by plasticbox

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 10:06 PM
Nice and realistic "utility" lots, brilliant idea !
thanks plasticbox

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Instructor
#3 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 11:43 PM
Love the bus stop! I can't stress this enough; YOUR LOTS ARE AWESOME.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#4 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 2:08 AM
I'm always pleasantly surprised when I see something you've made. These are excellent additions to rounding out the neighborhood!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 7:38 AM
Cool...Neat Work...

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Scholar
#6 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 12:07 PM
Thanks for these, I'm never get any ideas what to fill these gaps in downtown.

Keep up the Good Work!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 3:05 PM
So adorable!

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 3:09 PM
I love these but there seems to be a problem with the files/folders/download. "this folder was moved removed" or something like that. Poo! I can't download these for some reason. I love all your work - wish I was so talented/creative. Thanks so much for all you do!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 3:45 PM
Downloading works fine for me ... try again, perhaps? Other than that, if you're sure it's *not* simply a 503 error, try posting in Site Issues?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 6:52 PM
pb - I can download the files/zips fine (my bad - I should have said open/install) but when I go to open them I get that error. I don't get it with the rest of your lots? I just tried again and the same thing. Not sure why that is. Thanks so much for the response, tho! Do you think I still need to post a help issue? Thanks!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#11 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 7:08 PM
These mini additions were a brilliant idea. Thank you.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 8:44 PM
spithead, if you're getting "missing file" errors regarding your own harddrive I don't really see how anyone here should be able to help you ... but yes, try the Help section, hopefully you'll get it sorted out. (See also the last paragraph in my original post ... I'm not saying that because I don't want to help with these things, but because I just can't. Sorry.)

V1ND1CARE, thanks! I'd never have thought that you're into such mundane stuff =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Instructor
#13 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 10:29 PM
Great little lots, I like the small park best, very well done on them all though.
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 3:34 AM
Wonderful Thank-you
Instructor
#15 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 11:53 PM
I've been downloading all of your stuff I've found... It's all superb~!
I'm off to make a new neighborhood so I can use your stuff. xD Or maybe just a nightlife or Ofb town in my current town. xP
(Main town at the moment is for aliens, the other one is set in the 1860s xD)
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 3:07 PM
try using the Clean Installer for these lots. I sometimes find it works better.

armonia51
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 8:02 AM
Looks good.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 5:31 PM
Thanks again for these lots, what imagination you’ve got, they’ve been the best yet I’ve downloaded and I’m enjoying the poverty challenge of the public toilet . It’s rough been poor in SimLand.
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 4:57 PM
Thank-you Love
Instructor
#20 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 6:09 PM
Haha XD That bus stop is great. Thank yous for your original designs. :]
Scholar
#21 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 8:07 AM
This is great. The most EA's neighborhood decoration don't match. But I hope one day it will be possible to build wall to wall on different lots, so that we can build real towns.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#22 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:38 PM
These are great, THank You!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 4:39 PM
I love these little types of lots! They are So useful and always needed! Thank you! Keep up the good work! xoxoxoxoxo

Remember SILENCE=DEATH.
If you're not saying what's on your mind,
you're as good as dead!
Scholar
#24 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 12:51 AM
We need an easel for the first one, actually. Haha...

But yeah, thanks for this! I'm taking the first one.
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 7:34 AM
Finally my poor Sims can afford a public business as well. Great work. Thank you!
Page 1 of 2