Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Montserrat (Luxury Mediterranean Villa, 3 BR, 4 BA, Fully Furnished)

by mairi0336 Posted 23rd Jan 2007 at 11:14 AM - Updated 5th Feb 2007 at 12:06 AM by mairi0336

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 8:36 PM
Luxurious house, mairie, thank you, I love it totally. Corners, details, decorations (lovely fountains) have their own right place. Even if you allow to change your houses at each downloader needs, I wouldn't, it's perfect. Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 9:36 PM
one word. WOW!!!!! nice work

another two words. TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 10:04 PM
LOVE IT!! !WOO!! downloading now

"And she said Dr.Evil, can you be my boo boo b-boo? So I said no no no, i'm not Usher, f***k you!"
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 10:12 PM
Exquisite.

nothing beautiful is ever perfect
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 10:15 PM
WOW! The fountains and the mosaic floor are a nice touch, btw. Thank you for sharing this! This exquisite little gem deserves a feature!

I checked out your Arriosa house, and I loved it too! Keep it up!
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 10:23 PM
This house it Outrageous! I'm obsessed with it!
Instructor
#8 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 10:24 PM
Are you sure you were not a real estate agent in a former life? Hehe, kidding. But this is a great looking house. I love the detail (and not to mention, you must have one kicken' graphics card) The photos speak volumes about this home. I just hope my crudy computer doesn't choke once I enter a family into it (for some reason, my computer isn't so friendly with fountains, fish tanks, and other small details) In anycase, I wanted to send this message and attach a thank you Keep up the great work.

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 10:44 PM
Ever thought you should be selling real homes and not just uploading Sim ones? :P
This house is extraordinary! Well done :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 11:33 PM Last edited by mairi0336 : 23rd Jan 2007 at 11:39 PM.
Thanks for all the kind comments, everyone. You all have definitely encouraged me to keep creating and sharing houses (as though anyone could stop me--it's my favorite hobby)! The community in this forum is awesome--it is wonderful to be able to share our creations with our friends here and see what they have made as well. :lovestruc

Just wanted to let everyone know, I have some new projects in the works, two more villas (one large and one medium-sized) in the Mediterranean style that will be finished soon. Look for Cordillera and Saraceno, coming soon!

I am also working on a starter home (under 20k) in this theme to help round out the Mediterranean collection. Ferretti should be finished in the next day or so.
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 3:54 AM
awesome job on this house..give me a few ideas of my own.

but what codes or tutorial did you use for the roof? i have been experimenting with some, but they aren't working
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 7:44 AM
Use the following cheat: (Ctrl-Shift-C opens the cheat menu, if you haven't used it before): roofSlopeAngle 15. That is the slope angle I used for this house--the default slope is 45 degrees. You can set an integer between 15 and 45. Good luck with your own building!
Mad Poster
#13 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 8:47 AM
gorgeous sunny lot
thank you mairi

p.s the cheat works from 15 to 75

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 1:20 PM
Oops didn't know that--thanks patul! I'm still learning here . . .
Field Researcher
#15 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 6:44 PM
this is one of the most beautiful houses i have ever seen!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 6:45 AM
You are genius mairi! This is beautiful!
Many thanx!
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 12:52 PM
Love your house! One flor...that very nice ! Tres Chic!
Thank you a lot!
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 12:36 AM
Woooow, this is an amazing house. I don't think any of my Sims are chic enough to live in it, haha!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 7:50 PM
Thank you mairi!
your homes are simply, excellent.
This will be the first house I will download from your fabulous series!
thanks again!