Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Boutique Emilie Everyday Female Adult Clothes Collection

by BoutiqueEmilie Posted 27th Jan 2007 at 1:47 AM - Updated 28th Jan 2007 at 2:03 AM by BoutiqueEmilie

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 6:04 AM
Can you give us an idea or page number for the meshes? I'm not sure which one of their many meshes I need for your outfits.

I am confused because your post says the mesh is either included in the rar or, it's a Maxis mesh, yet at the bottom, it says we need the meshes from SimChic and the 2-f0r-u.de/startsims2.htm

Thanks.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 6:44 AM
The mesh listing at the bottom is only for credit purposes. All of the meshes for all of the outfits are included, or they're made from Maxis meshes.

This is not BoutiqueEmilie's account. This account was created on her behalf, to upload her site's contents for all to enjoy. Please do not claim her work as your own.
Theorist
#4 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 6:55 AM
awesome!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 8:35 AM
where did you get the hair for the model in the first pic, i have been looking for hair like that, thanks
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
it says we need the meshes from SimChic and the 2-f0r-u.de/startsims2.htm

Thanks.

and SimChic is a paying site
Instructor
#7 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 1:43 PM
Thank you a million times for uploading these amazing creations from Simply Elau, it is extremely good of you.

I'm going to miss her site and her brillant creations, some of the best work on the web. I feel so sad.

best regards :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 4:13 PM
Thank you for making these available....just love them and they look so good in my game!

SimChic has a freebies section with quite a bit of meshes, clothes and accessories.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 4:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pinsonmimi
and SimChic is a paying site

Yes but, as was mentioned above, the meshes are included, so that doesn't really matter. Also, it's a free mesh anyway. *shrug*

Thank you for posting everything from her site here!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 6:16 AM
The hair in the first picture is a RoseSims pay-hair.

And yes, the mesh is included, so you don't need to go anywhere else to have these outfits work in your game.

This is not BoutiqueEmilie's account. This account was created on her behalf, to upload her site's contents for all to enjoy. Please do not claim her work as your own.
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 3:10 AM
awesome thank you
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 1:21 AM
This so nice and pretty thanks for sharing.