Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chinese Shar-Pei

by SharpeiVampire Posted 27th Jan 2007 at 9:13 PM - Updated 15th Aug 2007 at 9:25 PM by SharpeiVampire : Added New Coat

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 10:39 PM
WOW! This is the best shar pei I have seen! Thank you for creating my favorite dog. I also would greatly appreciate it if you uploaded the other colors too.
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 10:47 PM
This is so cute!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 12:19 AM
this is really nice my family has a sharpei and his name is Shadow and he is Black and those really do look like him lol anywho nice job and thanks for sharing.

Live life to the fullest.
Instructor
#5 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 1:04 AM
I also love this breed....thank you for your faithful representation.

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 2:35 AM
Great job. I have a fawn Shar-pei too, he's called Taej.
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 8:54 AM
nice one! i have 2 shar peis, a male fawn and a blue female. i couldn't have made them look so realistic in my own game, haha.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 11:47 AM
Oh Thank You!! I am an owner of Shar-peis...The BEST Breed of Dog and the most intelligent Dog I've ever had! You did a beautiful job on creating these Shar-peis. They look real Thank you! Now I can have my Shar-peis Asia,Chase and Sophie in my Game Oh! Please if you may...upload your other wonderful colors of Shar-peis

Peggy (Irisflowerp)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 5:48 PM
Very good job, they are very cute!

"We are begging for a reflection from a shuttered heart, to find and chase us over the edge"---H.I.M--In Venere Veritas
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 6:23 PM
hi I couldn't of said it any better myself.I believe the Chinese Shar-Pei is one of the cutest and most intelligent breed there is.I myself also have one.She is a black Shar-Pei and her name is Pudgee Iwouldn't trade her for a million dollar's.So is there anyway you could possible upload your other color's to.Thank you for this realistic replica they are awesome thanks again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 8:39 PM
Okie dokie guys... I will upload the other colors! ^_^
...but only because you asked sooo nicely! Lol!

I am THRILLED you all like them!
I didn't think I would get this much feedback due to the fact that they are lacking in their trademark wrinkles...
It really sucks that Maxis couldn't supply us with that feature, seeing as how it is just ADORABLE! ^_^

<333 S.PeiVamp

I was a small time creator for TS2.
Just not talented enough yet to create for TS3 or TS4...
Field Researcher
#12 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 1:59 AM
Adorable and I love this breed thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 7:37 PM
I added the Cream coat color... Black and Lilac are coming soon...

<333 S.PeiVamp

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 2:29 PM
Wonderful!! Thank you for adding the new colors I can't wait to fill my Simmies House with These Shar-peis Thanks again

Peggy (Irisflowerp)
Field Researcher
#15 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 3:43 PM
Terrific Work! Best Sharpei's I have seen. You certainly put a lot of work into them. Thank You so much for sharing.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Instructor
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 11:28 AM
Shar-Peis are lovely, but I'm partial to Dalmatians. (I have one... and isn't everyone partial to their own dog's breed? LOL) Anyways, great work! And boo Maxis for making us go without the wrinkles.

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 4:18 AM
Great work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 4:41 AM Last edited by SharpeiVampire : 11th Feb 2007 at 6:58 PM.
Hey guys and dolls... I added the black Shar-Pei, he/she is now up for download! ^_^
Now all that is left to upload is the Lilac!

<333 S.PeiVamp

---------------------------------------------------------------------
--EDIT--

I just added the Lilac Shar-Pei! ^_^

I am done with my fuzzy little Chinese Shar-Pei collection!
ENJOY, and take care of them!!

Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 1:22 PM
Thank you very much for sharing your cute little shar-pei's.I just love these dog's in game and life.Thanks again
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 4:38 AM
Thank you soo much I adore his breed almost as muc as pomranians and pugs great job.
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 11:41 AM
yeah! Thanks now I can put my best buddy my dog Hera in my game. I was a little upset the breed wasnt in the EP. How could they not incluge this breed? oh well Thanks again! I Cant wait to put her in.
Forum Resident
#22 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 4:36 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 5:58 AM
Oh my goodness, these dogs are ADORABLE. They're one of my favorite breeds also, behind the English Bulldog (I seem to like wrinkley ones, lol) I really wish I had pets so I could download them, but for now I suppose I'll just look on and say "aww..."
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 9:46 PM
THANK YOU OH SO VERY MUCH!! I HAVE A CHINESE SHAR PEI REALY LIFE A DILUTE APRICOT AND OMG THEY LOOK SO MUCH A LIKE TO YOURS ON THE SIMS!! =]] i really appreciate it and you seem to know a lot about the shar pei! all the different breeds! im very very very proud of you!

THANKS!

Lindsey =]
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 6:53 PM
Omg thank you!
They're so sweet! I have a fawn Shar-Pei too, his name is Manny :D
Can't wait to have him in-game.
Page 1 of 2