Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Six (6) Beautiful & Voluptuous Dresses-Warlokk's "GL" Meshes-NO EP NEEDED!

by ONEBLONDMOMMA Posted 31st Jan 2007 at 3:34 AM - Updated 4th Feb 2007 at 4:59 AM by ONEBLONDMOMMA

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 6:22 AM
These are wonderful!

"Got problems?! Well, think of all the people whose situations are worser than yours and by comparison your problems won't seem so bad" by annette
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 2:56 PM
Great Job
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 3:56 PM
wow, well done, i was just wondering about the bed set and wallpaper in the background, it would be great if you could upload them!! but would you require any expansion packs? Thanks xx
Instructor
#5 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 8:34 PM
Ooh I missed these... they are fantastic, thanks! :D

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shiltona
wow, well done, i was just wondering about the bed set and wallpaper in the background, it would be great if you could upload them!! but would you require any expansion packs? Thanks xx

Hello & Thank you for the comments! I am glad you like them! The bed mesh is from Sims In Paris (recolor-I am still trying to figure out what site I got it from. No eps needed!), the Wallpaer & carpet are from TSR, The BEAUTIFUL plants are from Macarosi here at MTS2 part of the "September Collection". Absolutly stunning plants! Not big files either! Soon as I figure out the recolor on the bed, I will update you.

*There is also a few awesome re-colors of the mesh here, lSearch for "Sims in Paris" and you'll see them!

Thank again!

Everything happens for a reason!
Instructor
#7 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 7:50 PM
Very nice!

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet