Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Paranormal Cat Eyes

by awasegg Posted 5th Feb 2007 at 4:56 PM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 11:39 PM
you're a GENIUS! I LOVE them!!! thank you for you work, and for sharing, of course!
^_^

Annika
Space Pony
#3 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 11:41 PM
Perhaps could you make them so they don't replace the Maxis default cat and dog eyes?
I would like to download these but I really don't want the defaults replaced. I'd rather have a selection to choose from...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZeonZumDeikun
Perhaps could you make them so they don't replace the Maxis default cat and dog eyes?
I would like to download these but I really don't want the defaults replaced. I'd rather have a selection to choose from...

As of right now, there is no way to do that with pets eyes.

Fantastic package. Definitely downloading. (:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 12:04 AM
Glad you like them

"Had I been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better ordering of the universe."
- Alfonso the Wise, 13th century
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 1:41 AM
I love these so much. I wish I could use them for my regular sims. Heck, I wish I could use them at all(don't have pets) they look great.

I am VideoGames224. I had to change my name.

Always think before you speak!
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 4:43 AM
damn it sucks that you cant NOT replace defaults.. because i downloaded your other pet eyes as my defaults... and i dont want them gone!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 4:52 AM
and could you make them like seperate? like not in a pack so i can choose the ones i like please???? sorry for makin it hard but like...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amy9301
and could you make them like seperate? like not in a pack so i can choose the ones i like please???? sorry for makin it hard but like...

Sorry, I dont know how to do such a thing But I am planning though to make more default pet eyes so keep your eyes open, you will get more to choose from!

And I don't know if everyone is satisfied with the dog eyes? caus I don't know if should try to make new ones or just let them be? Tell me if you have any good ideas!

And please? Stop begging me to make them NOT-default cause there is no way to do so!

"Had I been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better ordering of the universe."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 11:55 AM
And one more thing! If you have any ideas about cat eyes that you want (colors etc) please tell me and I'll consider making them

Scholar
#11 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 5:15 PM
the cats eyes are great do you plan on doing any more to the dogs eyes some time? i like the cats but i wish the dogs showed more color and a little less pupil

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 5:20 PM Last edited by cyber_mouse : 6th Feb 2007 at 10:30 PM.
I have downloaded your free sprit pet eyes already and they're awesome but i really dont want them overrided by these even though i badly want them
Gonna have to decide...
They're great btw!!

Anything not made by Nintendo is Inferior!
Visit my site , www.-lil-cherri-berri-.piczo.com
Field Researcher
#13 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 10:21 PM
SO here is a question is there a limit on the number of eyes in the default pack? I mean is there only room for the eight? Or could possibly something be modified in the empty default pack to allow for more thereby allowing a consolidation of your various packs and therefore more eye options in general.
Space Pony
#14 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arriana
As of right now, there is no way to do that with pets eyes.

Fantastic package. Definitely downloading. (:
Oh? Well that really sucks. >>
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 10:58 PM
love the cat eyes...not so in love with the dog eyes...i agree, more color, less pupil
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 11:15 PM
working on the dog eyes foks!

Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 7:38 AM
I love the cat's eyes, they are awsome.. these ones and your Free Spirit ones! But i agree with Snowbawl on the dog eyes. Thanks for making more! It sucks that maxis made it so hard to not have defaults!! *Smacks some random Maxis guy on the head* lol
Alchemist
#18 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 9:15 AM
I love your cats and your cat eyes very much. I will install my pets 2 when I get a new computer this spring. How many maxis cat eyes are there in pets 2?

Edit: in your other pet eyes thread, I checked a link to HP's thread. I see that there are eight maxis cat eyes. Thanks for this link.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 5:29 AM
whenever I go to download the cats eyes it says "Unexpected end to arcive" and I have no idea what that means. I have downloaded other things with no problems. I really want the cat eyes what should I do?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 5:00 PM
Default Nothing wrong
Quote: Originally posted by flowerchildx420
whenever I go to download the cats eyes it says "Unexpected end to arcive" and I have no idea what that means. I have downloaded other things with no problems. I really want the cat eyes what should I do?

There is nothing wrong with the zip or file.
Sometimes when your internet is slow you only get parts of the downloading wich causes problem like the ones you describe. Just keep trying, or tell me your email and I'll send the zip.

/awasegg

Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 7:08 PM
Still no luck but everything else I have downloaded works great and I love it. Yes please send me the zip my email is [email protected] Thank you for trying to help me.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flowerchildx420
Still no luck but everything else I have downloaded works great and I love it. Yes please send me the zip my email is [email protected] Thank you for trying to help me.

I've sent you an email now, hope that will work out better for you
/awasegg

Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 11:54 PM
Again a very good job and the new colors are fantastic. But is it possible for you to make the pupil of the cat eyes bigger, please? I like the way cats are looking, when they are trying to catch something and get very big pupils. They look so excited. Maybe you can do this for me, please!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 12:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aprilwetter
Again a very good job and the new colors are fantastic. But is it possible for you to make the pupil of the cat eyes bigger, please? I like the way cats are looking, when they are trying to catch something and get very big pupils. They look so excited. Maybe you can do this for me, please!!!
You'll get a nice suprise soon I promise Just keep your eyes open. /awasegg

Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 9:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by awasegg
You'll get a nice suprise soon I promise Just keep your eyes open. /awasegg

Oh, thank you! I´m very curious about it and keep my eyes wide open.
Page 1 of 2