Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

10 Recolors of Jeep Wrangler *Updated 11/02/2007*

by Ashen Posted 8th Feb 2007 at 1:30 PM - Updated 11th Feb 2007 at 7:52 PM by Ashen

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 5:14 PM
I'd love a recolor of my Jeep! Here's a link to a photo of it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75118543@N00/196126363/

Very nice work!

Seahag
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 7:42 PM
good job and thanx for sharing
greetings from jetty from the netherlands
Instructor
#4 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 12:46 AM
Oh you wonderful person. Thank you very much. Of course, green is missing. I love green. Like how the old MG's used to be.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 2:05 AM
Thanks guys Okies, I got some requests through PMs, so I'll try to have them up soon...

motherspet - any way you could point me to the exact shade of green? It's easier to modify for in-game usage that way.

Touch my mind
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 8:55 AM
Great recolors! I can't wait to see the other you'll try to make. Hope there's also a pink one for the girlies or at least purple. Don't know if a Jeep Wrangler looks good if it's pink.
Instructor
#7 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ashen
Thanks guys Okies, I got some requests through PMs, so I'll try to have them up soon...

motherspet - any way you could point me to the exact shade of green? It's easier to modify for in-game usage that way.

You wanted a pic of the green I meant. It was not easy to find one on the net. Ok this one is not a MG but a Morgan. I love both cars in connaught green. They are all so shiny so it is hard to see the colour exactly. Hope this will help.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 1:52 PM
Here we go guys, and I tried to get it as good as possible - it really is tricky getting the colors from the pics as motherspet said due to the shine, it annihilates the color, you get grey in the palette - so hope that works for you!

Touch my mind
Scholar
#9 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 2:44 PM
OMG! Im sorry I didn't notice this before, but these are astonishing!!! I love these recolors so much, I'm speechless. They are truely really nice! Thanks so much for recoloring!! I love all the colors. I never had time to make recolors, so thanks a ton for saving me some time also. They came out great!

P.S. - I will be updating the Jeep soon, but these recolors should work with that one with no problem Thanks again, keep up the amazing work! Have a good one!

EDIT: Congrats on reaching 1000 thanks Ashen
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 8:00 PM Last edited by Ashen : 11th Feb 2007 at 8:06 PM. Reason: Spelling is not my friend!
Quote: Originally posted by Fresh-Prince
OMG! Im sorry I didn't notice this before, but these are astonishing!!! I love these recolors so much, I'm speechless. They are truely really nice! Thanks so much for recoloring!! I love all the colors. I never had time to make recolors, so thanks a ton for saving me some time also. They came out great!

P.S. - I will be updating the Jeep soon, but these recolors should work with that one with no problem Thanks again, keep up the amazing work! Have a good one!

EDIT: Congrats on reaching 1000 thanks Ashen

Oh am so glad you like it, after all respraying is easy, you do all the tough work! Besides I love doing them but it is great to know the person who did the car approves! Yup, they do work, checked it out already, no adjustments needed, so that's cool!

Ah and thank you, yes hit the 1000, wow. Totally unexpected really, especially when I remember how I started in the first place - it was another car actually! Yay! :D

Touch my mind
Instructor
#11 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 11:44 PM
Oh thank you thank you Ashen. That was quick. I like my new green car. My farmer family already have one each (diff. colours of course).
Forum Resident
#12 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 8:06 PM
Well done Ashen!...

Very nice re-sprays - thanks for sharing!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Instructor
#13 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 11:11 PM
the recolours look great!!
thanks a lot!!!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 8:38 PM
Great job, I love the recolors. I was wondering if you could customize the black jeep with a chrome flaming skull on the hood and tribal markings on the side? I've included a picture. (hopefully it shows!)
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 6:53 AM
These are awesome, but I'd love it if you would add a file that had all of the recolors in it - QXpress doesn't work for me, though I've spent much time looking into the issue, so it's a long process to download each color separately!

Again, great work.