Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Isla Modesto - a hood request by ding140674

by Loverat Posted 10th Feb 2007 at 12:18 AM - Updated 30th Nov 2008 at 2:58 AM by Canoodle : Fixed dafault thumbnail

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 2:03 AM
I like an island ,I hope I can live on it.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 8:01 AM
Thanks for this.
I hear you regarding the non-existent undo button for SC4......I just don't get it, especially when everything you do costs money and you start out with a set amount. Mind you I've never messed around so much as to use it all up! - not yet anyhow
By the time it gets to that point I'm usually choked enough to use the destruct button and start from scratch!

I like this island, nice and simple. I always end up getting road happy. And i do tend to enjoy playing terrains made by others moreso than what I do myself. Probably the same reason why a salad always tastes better at a restaurant.

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 11:59 PM
Salad at a restaurant, funny I had a simaler thought. Nice neighborhood!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 3:42 AM
how do you make neighborhoods with your own custom rodes and shapes, stuff like that? can you message me back if you have the answer? PLEASE THANK YOU

ORBITCARS!!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 10:18 PM
This is great, I love your sweet-n-simple terrains. Beats those massive Maxis ones.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 2:18 PM
This hood is lovely but there is one thing to clearify. I did not request for this. You have my user mix up with someone else.
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 7:02 AM
cute, i like it! Thanx
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 9:21 AM
cool! now let's see if it works
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 6:20 PM Last edited by redkisses : 6th Apr 2007 at 6:23 PM. Reason: forgot something
nope, doesn't show up... and my own neighbourhood trips, it's red and flashing and stuff... i don't know if that has to do sth with your ng, but it's kind of weird
maybe i need to install something? like a program or so, to let it show up?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 6:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by redkisses
nope, doesn't show up... and my own neighbourhood trips, it's red and flashing and stuff... i don't know if that has to do sth with your ng, but it's kind of weird
maybe i need to install something? like a program or so, to let it show up?

It's your Pc graphic card causing the problem. I forget where I found the link to solve it.

Try using search.

Field Researcher
#12 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 12:22 PM
Nice Loverat, thanks for sharing this one. Goest straight to my ever growing collection of island neighborhoods... cant have too many ehh? But this one will be used however!

// G

"Sims2 is life... all the rest is just details!"
Field Researcher
#13 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 6:57 PM
nice terrain thanks!

k a t i e r o b

Like the SoCal surf scene?If so...your deff gonna want to check out my sims.

For some links to some sweet surf/skate sims2 downloads...checkout my journal [which will be up soon hopefully]

Please DO NOT upload my sims to the exchange.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th May 2007 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ding140674
It's your Pc graphic card causing the problem. I forget where I found the link to solve it.

Try using search.

thanks for the tip!
Instructor
#15 Old 20th May 2007 at 5:06 PM
nice neighborhood!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 10:55 PM
I love this neighborhood, its one of my favorites
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th May 2015 at 7:52 PM
I really love that terrain!