Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 4:09 AM
Default I need some help with creating sims.
i have no idea what to do and i have been having this game for almost 3 years now. i'm stuck. please give me a small tutorial. on sims and clothes.

Thanks.

Adele'

Thanks for the avatar!!! (you know who you are! lol...Knight you're hilarious and i have to get that game!!! lol. i <3 food. lmao.)

-Adele'
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 9:18 AM
Creating sims is nothing more than playing with sliders in Body Shop or the game and adding content till you get something you like.

Simming a -specific- person is basically the same thing, only you may need to make or find specific content that makes them look more like themselves.

For celebrity, self-sims, character sims, etc., I have a full tutorial on making those here: http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=169730

For making clothes, please see Faylen or Vashti's clothing recolouring tutorials series, in the Tutorials area at the top of this forum.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 2:41 PM
Thanks! That's going to help me a lot.

-Adele'

Thanks for the avatar!!! (you know who you are! lol...Knight you're hilarious and i have to get that game!!! lol. i <3 food. lmao.)

-Adele'