Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sculpture Manufactory - NEW: 07-12-23 Community version available

by Nadira Posted 11th Feb 2007 at 10:49 AM - Updated 27th Dec 2007 at 8:13 PM by Nadira : Upload of Community Version

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Alchemist
#2 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 11:21 AM
Dear nadira, I'll test it as soon as I play (within a couple of hours). Your ceramic art station is a must for all my sims, it works and is a nice add on for playing, surely this new crafting object will be greatly appreciated. Thank you forever (did your romantic husbund help you this time too?). Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 11:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lamammaforever
... did your romantic husbund help you this time too?...

He did! Could not have done it without his help! :lovestruc
Space Pony
#4 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 11:56 AM
Awesome !

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Mad Poster
#5 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 11:57 AM
Wonderful!!! Just wonderful!!! Thank you so much for this sculpture manufacturing unit. My sims will love it!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 12:39 PM
Brilliant! I haven't actually tried it in play yet, but I'm very excited about doing so.

Just one nitpicky detail from pics -- that is a carpenters hammer you have used. It is a very poor choice for whacking rock chisels (in RL it is actually rather dangerous). A mallet is the correct choice.

I can't even imagine how much work, skill, patience, meshing, writing, Bhav-ing time this must have taken. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 2:17 PM
so now my starving Arteists can actually make a living!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 2:28 PM
amazing! i'm very excited to do this! thanks a bunch! I hope this item gets featured! again, amazing!

*waves hi*
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 3:18 PM
Wow, that is cool. It deserves to be featured!

Simaster8 - Decking-out your suburbia
#10 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 3:24 PM
WHOA!, this is so cool

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 4:13 PM
Bravo!!! I can't wait to play this...thank you so much for your time and effort...this looks amazing!

I agree...this should be featured :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 4:36 PM
Wow, to put in bluntly you're incredible, I was always dissapointed Maxis never released more workbenches, and your Sculpture idea is much better than anything they'd have come up with. Awesome!! WOO!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 5:50 PM
I loved your ceramics worktable, and the sculpture manufactory looks even more interesting!

I'm so amazed and impressed that you can make things like this!

I loved the idea of the OFB crafting stations, but I thought they didn't execute them as well as they could have. I'm glad to have yours! Thank you!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 6:04 PM
Oh my gosh, I love this!! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent! Can't wait to start using it!
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 7:43 PM
Hm...this is way cool and I tried to use it already, but anyhow I always get an error when my sims are goin' to make a sculpture...

Some flowers bloom only in the imagination.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LeeLoo³
Hm...this is way cool and I tried to use it already, but anyhow I always get an error when my sims are goin' to make a sculpture...

Please check: All 20 package files in your DL folder? EP 1-4 installed? That would be the most probable reasons for getting an error at the beginning!
When your sim is trying to make a sculpture, a block should appear. If not, then this file is missing in your DL folder.
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 8:36 PM
All 20 files are there and I do have all 4 EPs installed ...hm... maybe it is one of the other custom content I have installed...? Or a hack?

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 8:44 PM Last edited by mdhttr323 : 11th Feb 2007 at 10:48 PM.
What a beautiful, exciting surprise it was to start my daily morning browsing of MTS2 and see this in the Downloads section! Your crafting objects are so useful and fun, and the included minitutorial and new remeshing policy makes me all giddy with delight. I'm going to test and play with this right away.

My heartfelt thanks goes out to you and your husband for all of your hard work in making The Sims 2 a better game!

Edit: For the record, it works perfectly in my game. (All EPs, no stuff packs or other custom content.) Very impressive and seamless animations and models!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LeeLoo³
All 20 files are there and I do have all 4 EPs installed ...hm... maybe it is one of the other custom content I have installed...? Or a hack?

Maybe. And I am still not sure about FFS - although there should not be any problems, some people still seem to have trouble, others not. If you cannot locate the problem, you can PM me the error log - I´ll try to check but it may take a little time.
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nadira
Maybe. And I am still not sure about FFS - although there should not be any problems, some people still seem to have trouble, others not. If you cannot locate the problem, you can PM me the error log - I´ll try to check but it may take a little time.

Thank you! I have sent the error log as PM...

Alchemist
#21 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 9:23 AM
nadira, I've downloaded the new version, but I've already tested the first one and it works. Sims enjoy sculpturing and, in addition, they gain a lot of simoleon! thank you, it's great for the little people. Kiss and ciao.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 7:46 PM
This is superbly fantasticly wonderful. Wow. Thank you so much. You and your husband are geniuses.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 3:31 AM
Wow! This is so nice, and you obviously put so much work into it alongside your talent-- thank youso very much! My game will benefit immensely from your work!
Yay you! Thanks!

Miao.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 7:12 AM
This is awesome!! Thank you !! Great job!!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 2:32 PM
Thank you,Nadira,I'm a sculptor myself.
Page 1 of 3