Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bloomers and Corset Mesh + Textures

by SussisSoGoodSims Posted 13th Feb 2007 at 3:05 PM - Updated 13th Feb 2007 at 8:28 PM by HystericalParoxysm

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 3:51 PM
wow beautiful

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 4:50 PM
thanks Sussi for all your hard work! Congrats on the baby!!

don't click this link...

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."

-Vicki Hearne
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 9:30 PM
I love 'em, I got them from your site originally and they look great on my sims, thanks alot. Oh, and congrats on the little one =D
Instructor
#5 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 9:44 PM
Thanks a ton for putting these up here. I was waiting for this.
Thank you for putting up all of Sussi's stuff. ^^;''
Inventor
#6 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 3:48 AM
Oh, too cute.
I've been looking for something like this.
I'm making a pirate family and this would go well.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 8:00 PM
they are very pretty but none of the recolors are showing up, only the black and white one. Thank you.
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 4:05 PM
these where just what i wanted but i came across them by chance!
thank you for posting them, they are amazing!
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 10:32 PM Last edited by VampireMuse : 28th Jan 2009 at 10:43 PM.
These are beautiful and are great! Thanks so much! Congrats on the little one
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 1:48 AM
So sexy and quietly elegant!! Thank You!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 6:36 AM
fantastic. very sexy outfit could you kindly make a corset dress like these ones and upload them here?
i'm also after bratz fashion pixiez outfits for sims 2 and their wings and hair and the bratz fashion pixiez sims.
i'd also like a mini slutty tight black dress with tan skin coloured stockings
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 12:53 PM
Hey, I just wanted to ask if this mesh is also in the shape of Sussi's bodyshape? The pics are a little soo small for me to see properly if the hips are wider and the bust size bigger? But I suspect they are, are tehy not?

Anyway the mesh and recolors look beautiful! Most likely it is a little late to congratulate on the baby - but perhaps it is her/his birthday, so I congratulate on that