Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Paladini's OneTilePetChair 8 Recolors (Last of the Series)

by earl2blue Posted 16th Feb 2007 at 5:42 AM - Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 10:40 PM by Canoodle

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 7:32 PM
you could put the main webpage address...... and people usually are smart enough to figure out the rest.... you will probably be tagged for removal if you don't put the main page at least....

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 8:02 PM
http://www.simwardrobe.com/
<Austin Powers accent>
Now was that so hahrd?
</Austin Powers accent>

Denis Leary and Max Goldberg - modern American heroes!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 9:23 PM
Great recolours!

"In three words I can explain what I've learned about life, it goes on."

I am also xxkatxx
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by photo_me2004
you could put the main webpage address...... and people usually are smart enough to figure out the rest.... you will probably be tagged for removal if you don't put the main page at least....

direct link to the website is provided. Please see carefully before making such comments. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 6:59 PM
no need to be snippy, i was just trying to help.

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 4:22 AM
I wasn't being snippy. There is no need to be. It is there. I am just telling you that it is there.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 10:44 PM
These are fantastic, thanks for your hard work & for sharing them!
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 6:21 PM
I put them in repeatedly but they still don't show up, any ideas? As I said I installed and reinstalled them a few times to get them to work and yes I have the mesh.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 7:07 PM
Very Nice, Thank You =]
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st May 2010 at 2:37 PM
Wonderfull! With this item it almost look's real :'D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 5:45 PM
Cool recolours are nice, and thanks for bringing to my attention Paladin's one tile pet beds, best idea ever!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 5:08 AM
thanks
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 8:41 PM
Alternative Source for One Tile Pet Bed Mesh from SimWardrobe / Paladin
A dead computer and lost downloads meant I've been trying to find and reacquire my favorite custom content, especially these wonderful one tile pet beds that are actually claimable by each pet. Yet, the main simwardrobe site seems to be either largely dead or who knows what...

Via a post elsewhere on MTS ( http://modthesims.info/t/archive/in...p?t-595915.html which has additional useful information), I found a work-around solution:

Go here: https://web.archive.org/web/2016041...imwardrobe.com/

Keep in mind --> Not all the images show up and it's a bit weird to navigate. But I recently finished downloading the pet bed meshes among a whole lot of other fixes, unique objects, and mods. So it works well enough. Good luck all!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 5:00 AM
That website is down or no longer exists. Can the mesh be included? these are cute & I definitely need a one tile pet bed. My starter homes are always cramped for space. especially for pets...