Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated 04/17/2008: Fish fingers with salad and mashed potatoes - fully animated

by bienchen83 Posted 16th Feb 2007 at 9:53 PM - Updated 31st Jul 2009 at 8:09 PM by bienchen83 : Dutch translations added

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 10:10 PM
looks yummy!
thanks
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 10:17 PM
I love it! great work!

Where do you get the model's hair?

Thanks for sharing it!

See you
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 10:19 PM
yumm i love it hope to be seeing more food from you
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 10:50 PM
@NessyOriginal: It´s from http://coris.byus.net/, the exact link is this one.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 11:23 PM
Great work,bienchen83!Thank you very much for sharing with us.

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Scholar
#7 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 12:20 AM
It looks great! Although I'd appreciate it if you gave me credit for providing the tutorial which helped you create this

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 1:45 AM
Mmmmmm! This meal looks really tasty! Thank you, you did a great job!

Oh, pacotaco! You have a tutorial on how to create meals!? Can you direct me to it?
Instructor
#9 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 4:51 AM
You know, I've only ever even seen fish fingers two or three times in my life, and mashed potatoes occaisionally. This is almost creepy.
This meal is very original, to say the least. xD
It's actually quite nice, despite it's odd-ness. ^^;''
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 5:47 AM Last edited by bienchen83 : 17th Feb 2007 at 5:57 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by pacotacoplayer
It looks great! Although I'd appreciate it if you gave me credit for providing the tutorial which helped you create this

You know that I promised to give credits to you in the other thread. The problem is that I hadn´t the link to your thread when I originally posted this and after I went for it, I couldn´t alter my post. I tried this about a hundered times this night, but I always get error messages about a problem with the data base. I´ll add the credits as soon as the server lets me do so. If you look at my site, you´ll notice that I have given proper credit there. I´ve also added credits to my signature.
I´m utterly sorry, paco.

@sparklesim: Here are the links:
paco´s tutorial
Travis´tutorial

@isolina: This is a quite common meal where I come from. By the way, it´s my daughter´s favourite.
#11 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 7:48 AM
Heheh i was just about to say shouldn't u give a link to my "Create a custom plate tut", but anywhoo.........I LOVE IT, and u finaly uploaded, thanks a bunch

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 7:54 AM
I´m still unable to alter my upload posts, which is a real pity as I wanted to update another download I´ve offered here, too.
I can´t see why I can alter my normal posts, but not those with uploads.

I´ll release another meal in a few days and you can be sure to be credited there from the beginning, paco and Travis.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 10:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IsolinaBlack
You know, I've only ever even seen fish fingers two or three times in my life, and mashed potatoes occaisionally. This is almost creepy.
This meal is very original, to say the least. xD
It's actually quite nice, despite it's odd-ness. ^^;''

Depends on where you are in the world...fish fingers and mashed potato is quite a favourite for some children where I am.

Thanks for the new meal!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 10:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pacotacoplayer

then why dont you give credit for your work?

Considering you would know nothing without mine?

bienchen83 great work and thank you it is much appreciated.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 10:47 AM
Thanks so much Bienchen83 for the hair link. And continue the great work! my sims are dinning fish fingers!

See you
Field Researcher
#16 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 2:58 PM
FISH STICKS!!! nice work
Space Pony
#17 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 6:19 PM
Very nice.
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 5:45 AM
Thank You Bienchen, this is great food. I love how you put them on the plate.
Seems like someone always has to complain about something.
Great work and keep them coming.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 3:16 PM
This looks great Bienchen. I love it! Thanks for sharing this with all of us :D.
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 2:56 PM
This new meal is so beautiful & original! Thank you so much for thinking of our sim kids & teens! Thank you Bienchen

@ Isolina: in the country where i live, this meal is almost a tradition nowadays lol ^^
In fact you buy the fish fingers frozen (the pic of the preparation box taken out the fridge), maybe that's why you barely never saw that meal?
Field Researcher
#21 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 2:57 PM
hehe this is cute!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 2:02 PM
I have a problem: It dies not show up in the game.
It might be, because I have several meals in the pie menue that are called "Count Chocla" or something like that. Have tried to delete this meal, but the menue is still there. And the one that made the meal seems to be a GIULD thiev or something like that

Anyway, I hope I get this download to work someday, because I looove fishfingers and mashed potatoes.

And yeah, it is very common here in germany
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 7:46 AM
Do you have the same problem with the lamp chops, Swjosdotschka?
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 12:15 AM
No, but with some other foods. Not with yours though.
Anyway, I don't know why, but the "Fischstäbchen" suddenly appear... My Sim-kids love them
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 11:14 PM
I don`t have the option `zum essen rufen ( call to eat ?? )
Page 1 of 2