Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warlokk's PowerGirl Bodyshape Clothing Set

by Warlokk Posted 18th Feb 2007 at 3:20 PM - Updated 18th Feb 2007 at 3:28 PM by Warlokk

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 3:39 PM
Awesome! As usual, you've blown me away!

If God intended for there to be Pay-sites for the Sims 2, He would have given us all Paypal accounts.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 5:02 PM
These look great Warlokk, Thank you. I was wondering where I can find the normal version for the super hero/ unlockable outfits. Would you know?
Instructor
#4 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 5:47 PM
Wow, this is a really nice shape Thank you very much for creating it
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 6:11 PM
JohnB-- I believe the ones I'm using are from Morague: http://www.modthesims2.com/quicksearch.php?tag=morague

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 6:15 PM
oh these are wonderful...where can i find the linked skintone??
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 7:46 PM
These look superb like always, many thanks for them!
And also thanks for the link!

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Mark Twain
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 8:32 PM
xxDJxx-- they're over at the adult site, due to their explicit nature.

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 9:39 PM
..... I'm sorry to say it, but these look exactly like all your other watermelons as breasts and "slim waist" meshes. e_e Boobs are not antigravity... looking at girls like this is like nails on a chalkboard. Ugh, ugh, ugh.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 10:10 PM
Well, since this is only the second time I've done any modification to the waistline (the Classic Pinup was the first), that's pretty much not true... this one is quite unique, and more exaggerated than most of my shapes. However, I also know not every shape is to everyone's taste, this one is specifically created for superhero/fantasy type characters, and is not intended to be truly realistic. Hence the superhero outfits. Also, this specific shape was made to fill a special request, and the requestor says it's perfect... so I'm happy. :D

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 2:39 AM
people come in all shapes and sizes and thanks to wonderful creators such as yourself now Sims can too. Thank you for another wonderful contribution to my Sims world.
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 10:33 AM
I love this and the pin-up set. Thank you very much.
Any chance of a set with a flat chest such as the styles popular in the 1970's? Very Disco or Charlies Angels, something like that.
You offer so much variety in your meshes, it's a lot of fun.
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 12:55 PM
phiz-- good idea, I was considering something along the fashion model line for later... we've done super curvy, maybe we can try the other direction...

Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 2:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Luminance
..... I'm sorry to say it, but these look exactly like all your other watermelons as breasts and "slim waist" meshes. e_e Boobs are not antigravity... looking at girls like this is like nails on a chalkboard. Ugh, ugh, ugh.

Watermelons indeed. Why should female heros have giant breasts? Do they help fighting evil?

I mean, do what you want, but I'm really worried about this fake, anorexic society and the high and unrealistic standarts men have today... It's not normal.
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 10:48 PM
It's free, it fits a concept I had in mind, and I'm not making anyone download it. I've got several dozen other shapes to choose from, and more to come, maybe you can find another shape that fits your needs. Meanwhile, this was made to fit someone else's needs, and it has filled that role very nicely, from all accounts.

I am so tired of this puritannic hell our society is trying to become, and I refuse to participate. If my rebellion consisting of the varieties and wonders of the female form offends, well that's just too bad.

Instructor
#16 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 7:25 PM
Good work I guess, though personally I like the Rennaissance Gal skin a lot better. Not just because it's a bit more realistic (the only way to get this shape is either a corset or implants) but mostly because IMO it looks far more harmonious. But then the fun about Sims is that the game is so varied that there's something in it for everybody.

Now I'm counting the seconds till somebody tells me that posting this is a sign of a narrow mind. Yay internet.
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 6:58 AM
Sigh
Quote: Originally posted by posthoc-fallacy
Watermelons indeed. Why should female heros have giant breasts? Do they help fighting evil?

I mean, do what you want, but I'm really worried about this fake, anorexic society and the high and unrealistic standarts men have today... It's not normal.

*screams head off* Just when I thought sims couldn't get any worse. Because admit it, in your game (heck in all of our games) the sims are SKINNY becasue thanks to maxis females can't be chubby without being SKANKY. So "thanks" a bunch Warlokk, you really are helping us women rights activists. *evil stares*

Have a "wonderful" time staring at your top-heavy sims because if that's the your idea of entertainment, GET A LIFE!!!
Yours truely,
Cadia95/102324
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 11:48 PM
Wow are YOU late to the party. Frankly I don't care, go away if you don't like it. Your opinion means less than nothing to me.

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 1:25 AM
This will definately help with my Tifa Lockheart sim x)

Everyone has a weakness, everyone dies, and everyone passes out after getting hit with a steel bat.
C.Rod
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 8:50 PM
Looks nice, Warlokk. Have to say I don't fully understand the complaints. To me it's eye candy for a game....not a commentary on how all women should look in real life. *shrug* Anyway, I like it and I'll be downloading it.
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 11:35 PM
These are pretty cool! Just one thing, can you make the female a bit more muscular heheh ^^; other than that its awesome!

Do you by any chance accept requests btw?
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 9:55 PM
Default Hi!!!
Quote: Originally posted by Warlokk
JohnB-- I believe the ones I'm using are from Morague: http://www.modthesims2.com/quicksearch.php?tag=morague

sorry about this but.. men i dont find the meshor the clothes for the superhero maxis unlockable costume in the link.. men.. can you please tell me where can i get them for m & f?, i like them so much, ...so exclusive that nice job men...still working jejeje....
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 7:06 PM
That is just grotesque. I am disgusted by this.

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 9:58 AM
Well I'm really glad you aren't letting people's opinions get you down Warlokk In my sims game I have demons, and they have ample breasts, similar to these. So this is going to help me out very much and i appreciate that despite some people complaining about your right to freely create and post whatever the hell you want, the fact that you just don't give a flying fuck about what they say makes my day. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 4:43 AM
Alsome Thank's ;O
Page 1 of 2