Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 23 [NL+OfB] -- Mini Townhouse

by plasticbox Posted 23rd Feb 2007 at 7:42 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 9:14 PM by plasticbox

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 4:18 AM
It's lovely plasticbox , thanks :-)

You will find my older and newest creations here
Forum Resident
#3 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 4:21 AM
love this house!! Thank you!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#4 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 5:05 AM
Your houses are so cute i cant hold myself and want to get 'em all!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Instructor
#5 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 5:09 AM
I love your homes, and this was no exception. Excellent floor plan!
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 9:58 PM
Plasticbox, your houses are great! I love every single one of them and because of this I would like to thank you. Please keep them coming as I can hardly wait to get the next one. =)

"An nescis, mi fili, quantilla sapienta mundus regatur?" (...) (Don't you know then, my son, how little wisdom the world rules?)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 6:03 AM
Great work but, says its not a valid file when i attempted to download it with winzip. I also used WinRAR & Clean Installer but, says its empty =(

When a girl hates you; the way she hates you, she really likes you.... That's basic "KiNDERGARTEN PSYCHOLOGY"
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 11:41 PM
Thank-you Love
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 12:18 PM
Everyone who's had problems downloading (empty zips): We're currently trying to narrow down the problem in this thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=222349 -- input appreciated.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Scholar
#10 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 2:50 PM
Love the house!

You CAN sell the dresser and put in a kids bed...

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Scholar
#11 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 2:08 PM
And one more cute house. I love them all and I'm not able to say which is the best one, cause all are so perfect.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 4:16 PM
Once again thank you for building all these wonderful houses!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:39 AM
thank you