Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 9:15 PM
Ok Delphy, thanks !
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 9:19 PM
You're right,, everyone is buying the new ep so you have some day's

Watjijwilt. xD
Alchemist
#28 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 9:43 PM
Thank for letting us know about uploads being disable for a while.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#29 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 9:45 PM
Wouldn't you know it? I keep putting it off and when I finaly decide to upload my neighborhood I can't. LOL
Field Researcher
#30 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 9:45 PM
"sigh" thats ok, I can wait Delphy. keep up the fantastic work and I mite play my game a bit lol

cheers
Inventor
#31 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 10:16 PM
I'm also looking forward to this as some time to test older objects for the new expansion as well - we never know what they will change with a new expansion.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Test Subject
#32 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 10:59 PM
I bought it at Best Buy today and plan to take the ad for the reduced price ad (from Circuit City) to them to take advantage of their "we'll give you 110% of the difference" offer.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 11:00 PM
My world is flashing blue, nothing works, recolors absolutely nothing. I started playing it last night. Went in and eww had to go almost right back out. Nothing but flashing blue lights. At least all my custom hair, eyes and clothing works and that's it. Insimenator gone, all furniture, stairs, windows gone. They all flew away and became Japanese fans, etc or blue flashing lights...Color enabler gone. Did I mention everything is gone? Going now to start building some new homes and slowly start moving my sims family by family over and just bulldoze the old ones. Too much to try and fix. Can't wait for the updates; as my children would say...Are you/they done yet? lol
Scholar
#34 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 11:10 PM
No problem at all with that.
PS: I can't wait to see those updates
Test Subject
#35 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 1:31 AM
aww okays
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 1:57 AM
Well now I don't have to be overly excited when submitting and actually make the sets bigger. Works for me. <3
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 2:25 AM
Disregard my previous message, everything is back and I am tickled pink no more flashing blue, someone suggested I just re0install CEP so I did and it's all back custom everything, all my stairs, windows, etc...yeehaw So I'll be patient with all updates now. lol
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:34 AM
i hope those of you getting Seasons have fun with it....I promised myself that I wouldn't get it until a patch is released, because since the Livin' Large EP(from sims1)was released, ALL of the games have been a bit buggy..plus I need to wait until my cousin moves out anyway to get all of his crap off of my pc so I'll have some more space to play it!!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 4:59 AM
Thanks for the heads up, Delphy. It will give me a chance to explore some possible recolors on some of the new stuff in Seasons : )

I know this is not the right thread to post so forgive me, but I would like to know if anyone has any trouble getting into their favorite lots after installing Seasons. The new 'hood works just fine in my game, but my usual "hood lags/freezes up when trying to load. the ep is otherwise pretty friggin' sweet!

Alcohol will not solve your problems...But then again, neither does Milk
Test Subject
#40 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 5:22 AM
So no new uploads for a while?
Good, good, Seasons will keep me occupied WHEN IT COMES OUT IN AUSTRALIA.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 5:30 AM
I WOULD LIKE 2 REPORT THAT THE Easy Computer 2006/10/22 IS WORKING IN MY GAME 4 THE SIMS 2 seasons and Unlocked all the rewards in my game its a hacked computer here on modthesims2 i dont know how 2 report this hacked 2 the owner of this hacked thanks cbr701
Mad Poster
#42 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 5:33 AM Last edited by niol : 1st Mar 2007 at 4:21 PM.
That's alright to me...
I can still update older threads, right?

From the preview screenshots,
the pool material shader has been changed for the mirror reflection.
Probably, a weather/snow shader was added?
Codes related to comfort should have been altered.

I'll wait for bugs reports before buying it.
I can't install it shortly anyway.

Thanks for your nice works... I'll be patient.
Test Subject
#43 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 5:48 AM
I'm sad because I have to wait till next week to buy the game.
Instructor
#44 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 6:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NSYNCable2003
I'm sad because I have to wait till next week to buy the game.

Well before you do be sure to read this thread about it's minimum system requirements because I noticed for example - The base game requires a 800 MHz processor but seasons requires a 1300 MHz processor which counts me out by 100
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 7:11 AM
Thats cool. I can wait!
Scholar
#46 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 8:59 AM
thanks Delphy, I'm looking forward to the new EP too

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 10:07 AM
I uploaded my plant replacements a few hours before the uploads were disabled...

I can't wait to see the seasons icon on the site, so I can actually put it on the plant replacement for EP requirement.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 12:28 PM
Dam i was just starting to upload to MTS2 again :D
Field Researcher
#49 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 1:18 PM
Well, we don't have Seasons in stores yet... Hmmm, everything's always working against me it seems. I just finished preparing my newset project for uploading... I totally understand your reasoning Delphy, I just wish my luck wasn't that rotten lol

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Test Subject
#50 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 1:29 PM
Thank you for your hard work. Hope to see you back to business ASAP!

"Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong" - Murphy's Law
"Anything that can go wrong, will go worse" - Cicciograna's Law
Locked thread
Page 2 of 4