Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sesshomaru

by Wicked_sims Posted 6th Mar 2007 at 12:50 AM - Updated 8th Mar 2007 at 9:48 PM by Wicked_sims

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 12:43 PM Last edited by SemiCharmedQuark : 11th Mar 2007 at 12:50 PM.
Default Fantastic!
I love you!!!! The hair is perfect too! You are incredibly talented! The only thing is there is a small gap at the neck in the body mesh. No biggie. Beautiful work though. You put me to shame! Thanks very much!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 1:13 PM
Oh awesome thanks so much! wait though are you gonna make the fluff? sesshomaru isn't the same without his fluff lol jk oh and I love the hair!

~*~*~BaNnAsWeEtIe~*~*~
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 1:24 PM
its an awesome job!!! thank you SO much!!! its great...I love it and I cant wait to see it in game!!! ^^

Annika
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 1:37 PM
hiya, its me again...Ive checked your creations and... you did a GREAT job creating this Sesshomaru, as I already said. why dont you create INUYASHA, as well??? Id love it, its my favourite character.... Id be really grateful!!! but its up to you,of course.

XXX

Annika
Forum Resident
#6 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 3:43 PM
Amazing, it looks just like him! Anime sims are especially hard to make, and you id an excellent job!
Now all he needs is his fluffy...thing.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 5:54 PM
Wow!! Seems like you really went out of your way to create this and if there's one thing I truly appreciate, it's well made cartoon sims such as this. Amazing job Wicked_sims. I could see it now you are on your way to greatness, keep it up!!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 6:05 PM
you are really good at meshing! thanks for the effort on this. i cant wait for your future uploads ^^

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 6:18 PM
You are sooooooo awsome!!!!!!! Very very great work, Finally a more real Sesshomaru. this is perfect for my Inuyasha family! Thankyou and keep up the awsome work!!!

Absorb thy self in the great sea of the waters of life. Dive deep in it. Until tho has lost thy self, and having lost thy self tho shall find thy self again. Even as it is writtin, she had her dwelling in the great sea, as in a fish there in.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 6:55 PM
This is the best Sesshomaru I've seen. It looks so good. Awesome job. Thanks so much for sharing him.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 7:09 PM
Hot stuff! I'm not that much of an Inuyasha addict, but I love this! Nice work!

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 10:21 PM
Woohoo! This is the best Sesshoumaru yet. Thank you thank you thank you!
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 12:21 AM
OMG!!! it's.... beautiful! i LOVE it!! totally awesome!! thank you!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 12:52 AM
Oh my god Oh my god, I've been waiting for someone to do his hair and outfit...now I can the cast in the game...YEAH FOR YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 9:13 PM
owaawww!
sesshomaru rooooooox! i looove inuyasha, thaanks!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 2:44 PM
This is very impressive. Great job!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 1:42 AM
FLUFFY!!! XD Thank you!!! I love him! But...where is Moku-moku??? Oh well, no big deal - Fluffy can live without his Moku-moku for a while.

Awsome job!

♪ I'm a Sound Ninja! Weeeeeee!!! ♪ *runs into wall*
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 4:31 AM
Oh my god think you sooo much. I seen this it made me cry out in happyness. I tryed to make he's outfit but gave up it was just to hard for me. Think you for makeing him. ^^,
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 4:44 AM Last edited by fluffy_fan22 : 14th Mar 2007 at 5:01 AM.
AWESOME... it seems like no one does his fluffy there is one big reason why yours is the best ive seen the other two i saw were both in the female section i didnt think Sesshies identidy crisis was that bad lol
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 11:08 PM
Hiya, this mesh is great however I have a neck gap on my Sesshi, did you know about it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 4:38 AM
Thanzx guys. yes i do realize there is a gap in the neck and will try to fix it later. im glad the rest of it works fine though.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Forum Resident
#22 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 6:09 PM
aha something awesomly weird and4 my boys!thanx sweety!
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 6:17 AM
Very well done. Just so in case you didn't know, the spiked part of his armor is only on the left side as well as the white covering that sleeve instead of red. But wow, nice job on the dimensions and the hair is spot on. *thumbs up* I'm pretty impressed and that takes a lot of effort on the part of others.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th May 2007 at 10:28 PM
ReiFujibayashi, the mesh is in the zip.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 2:33 AM
i can't get it to work :/. the face, anyway. the hair/makeup/clothes i can, but i cant get your ears/face to work. help?
Page 1 of 2