Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Siberian Tiger

by vVv_klawz_vVv Posted 9th Mar 2007 at 4:16 AM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 4:32 AM by Canoodle

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 5:27 AM
I love tigers & I think he's so cute ! You did a good job ! I just dl this cat & I'm going to use him in one of my families. I love the colors !

Hi, My name is Dawn & I'm a Sims addict.
WARNING:Doesn't do well with others ! May explode at any time !
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 6:39 AM
Please do more if you'd like - in my opinion you have done very well, thank you for sharing - I know just the family for this one!
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 7:58 AM
Very good, if I could download it, I would... *stupid internet*

Is Trull. Is good.
Alchemist
#5 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 10:59 AM
I love your tiger cat.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 1:42 PM
Thank you. It looks lovely. Too bad we can't make them bigger, but I could just pretend it's a puppy tiger.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 9:56 PM
thank you so much you guys! im so glad you like it! Maby next i will make a mountain lion... or a white bengal tiger...

When life hands you lemons, chuck um' back and say make your own lemonade!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 9:29 AM
Aww, it's beautiful. If only we could buy real exotic pets in the game...but this is really excellent looking to me
Forum Resident
#9 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 1:57 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st May 2007 at 2:34 PM
i just got the game so sorry if it's a bit late for a comment though I think it's never too late
I love it and I'm just downloading it ^^
Did you make the white bengal tiger? I love them so much =)
The picture of the real tiger is the same one that I took to draw a pic from... funny ^^

Fight for honor, fight for your life.
Pray to God that our side is right.
Even though we won, I still may lose
Until I make it home to you

from "M.I.A." by Avenged Sevenfold
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 5:00 PM
I love it!
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 11:03 AM
this probaby sounds like a silly question, however how do i download it...well i mean, where do i put it and what not? thanks...
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 2:56 AM
Do you know that the picture you posted of the real tiger is actually a bengal tiger? Trust me, I can tell the difference between tiger species..(they're my favorite animal)..But this one is really nice!

Lazing around is what muttonchop does best..