Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*UPDATED 3/31/07*1971 Ford Pick-Up Truck - Set of 3

by Fresh-Prince Posted 10th Mar 2007 at 9:44 PM - Updated 31st Mar 2007 at 4:27 PM by Fresh-Prince

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 9:53 PM
welldone that rocks!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 9:55 PM
Perfect, Just What I Needed.....

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 10:16 PM
Bravo Fresh Prince bravo!
Oh and happy birthday for last friday hope it rocked!!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 10:29 PM
Happy belated birthday Fresh Prince!
Thank you for making more "work"-inspired vehicles.
I love trucks of all shapes and models.
Instructor
#6 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 10:53 PM
Happy B-Day Fresh Prince!!
sorry it was a little late, and thanks for these trucks!!
They are all great!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 10:56 PM
Ah ah ! I was waiting for them since I requested it... I'm Tsuruoka at CarSource...

Brunswick Industry: Canadian Pride, Canadian Quality !
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 11:14 PM
Hey FP nice work as usual

maybe you could do a moving truck, but with a newer truck cab as that would be cool too

A Taylor
Like cars do you?... if you do come to sims2carsource.net always welcome new members!
Instructor
#9 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 3:37 AM
OH MY GOD! How can someone be so good at meshing and be the same age as me? XD
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 4:49 AM
Great work,just in time to do a redneck duel with Dr.Pixel's 70's Chevy PUP.Im afraid yours is going to lose though,your trashed mesh is too good not to be used for a loser truck.Im sure you'd understand Thanx!
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 10:09 AM
Those are awesome, especially the crapmobile.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 1:25 PM Last edited by DocFX : 1st Apr 2007 at 12:48 PM. Reason: ...Hang-on Youth, it's been updated!.
Thanks for the latest update!...
Cheers 'F-P' for the great pick-ups and belated Happy Birthday Youth!. :D

Thanks for creating/uploading/sharing!...

* Thanks for updating too!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Mad Poster
#13 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 1:54 PM
Happy Birtday FP! I love the moving truck! Thank you.
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 4:35 PM
OMG! Fresh-prince how are you so good at modding and your only 15! ( we are the same age ) Well happy Birthday! And great job on the truck!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#15 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 2:39 AM
My favourite is the trashed one Any kind of trashed vehicle! More! More! :D
Thanks a million

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 6:57 AM
This is sooooo cool!!! My son had a truck almost exactly like this when he was in highschool...his was a couple years newer and more of a tan color, but same make! I recognized that right away lol, so you did an awesome job!! I'm downloading it for both of us LOL! Thanks so much!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 6:46 PM
Thank you so much! I always wished that there would be trucks for download on this game. I requested a seventies Ford truck, I can't remember if it was to you or not... Oh well. You are still the best car maker on the game, no exaggeration!
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 1:43 AM
Happy belated birthday, hope it was a good one. Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 10:02 AM
Very nice trucks, I very much like the Moving truck, however I have one request and that is that the Moving truck has 2 colour options so that the back is recolourable too! This would open up so many options and would be great. I've already done some recolours and even been naughty in modding your package to allow this for testing them and they look good! However it is your package and ownership should stay with you, I do hope you can find the time to do this and look forward to hopefully releasing some recolours
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 5:50 AM
LOL That one looks like I was driving. XD Not really, lol, but you can tell which Sims should not be in a car by which ones have that peticular truck.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 1:14 AM
i was just wishing for some older trucks, for my 'retro' neighborhoods; and then 3 popped up! These are great, I love how you made a crashed up one. If I knew how to re-color, I would love to make the moving truck into a camper. :o)
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 4:33 PM
Thanks everyone! As requested, the back of the moving truck is now recolorable. Please redownload, thanks! :D
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fresh-Prince
Thanks everyone! As requested, the back of the moving truck is now recolorable. Please redownload, thanks! :D

Thanks for taking up the request for the back to be recolourable, I just need to apply my recolours to your updated truck I'll upload some as soon as I've finished the project I'm currently tied up with.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 9:20 AM
Cool. Can this be used with non NL but OFB or higher?

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 7:28 AM
qustion= whats wrong with the wrecked f eeee and i would like to talk about a few things so email me

sencily
tntoyoy
Page 1 of 2