Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 3:42 PM
Default Teen accessorie (earrings) keeps deforming.
Hi there,

I've been making earrings for adult and teen females.
The adult female earrings look fine, and there si no problem with them
However, the teen earrings look deformed.

I have followed Dr.Pixels' and Tiggerypum's Accessorie tutorial, and it stated that in the texture file, you must only replace the upper Resource Node and Shape, and leave the bottom two allone, to avoid the deforming problem. However for teens this doesn't seem to work.

Is there a way to fix this?

I have used the 'accesorysunglassesmorehip' glasses as a base, they have blue lenses and a silver/black frame, and look like skiing glasses.

Any help is appreciated

Greetings from Nouk!!

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Advertisement
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 5:24 PM
Well Nouk, my first suggestion is to try different glasses. It's always possible that Maxis broke something in that pair.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 6:58 AM
Heheheh thanks, it worked.

First I had black rimmed glasses wich didn't work, then the silver/blue ones, those didn't work either. So I took the glasses with no rim around the glass pieces, and those work!

Thanks again ^.^

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O