Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~Fran - final fantasy 12~

by sugarpuffsam Posted 14th Mar 2007 at 12:02 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 2:31 PM by sugarpuffsam

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 9:22 PM
good job! very nice fran. Thanks! ^^

*~*t.o.w.a*~*
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 9:52 PM
thanks, good job

It's only a flesh wound
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 10:21 PM
Oh, she's great and Vaan looks great, too. xD
I'm so excited, gettin Fran in my game! What about the others, especially Balthier *harhar*
To get it short --> ThX!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 10:21 PM
This is amazing!!!
Though I haven't played FFXII(or any of the FF games), I like this character's design, despite her lack of pants. You captured her absolutely perfectly!! I can't wait to download her.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 10:49 PM
Thank you thank you thank you! I love Fran's design so much, and although she has yet to become my favorite FF character she ranks very highly. Awesome job.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 11:17 PM
Ah, I just made Fran myself the other day, but your costume's way nicer. XD *download frenzy* XD

Thanks a lot for this! Squeeee~
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 12:26 AM
You did a beautiful job on her!!!!! You think you'd make any other characters besides the ones shown for download? (particular Balthier and Basch ^_^)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 12:56 AM Last edited by ~*Michi*~ : 19th Mar 2007 at 3:05 AM.
As if I have not seen enough of her this week, how I hate leveling, but she is part of my beloved A team ^_^...OMG, you did a really good job with Frannie, I just love her!!!Now I just need a Balthier (HOT :lovestruc !!!) <3 and I would be set! Really good job, looks just like her

(\_/)(\__/)(\_/)
(O.o)(='.'=)(o.O)
(")(")(")_(")(")(")
Since the day I was born until the day I die, the only side I'm on is my own...
^_^Hahaha Suzuki San^_^
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 1:50 AM
OMG awesome i love Fran shes sooo cool ^^ yeah i want to have Vaan too ^^ hey maybe you could make Vaans older brother hes sooo cute <3<3<3<3<3
Yeah and Balthier ^^ *hrr*
thank you soo much *hugs* xD

~sing~*,.'*''Wir sind wie Eisblumen, wir blühen in der Nacht.
Wir sind wie Eisblumen, viel zu schön für den Tag .
Wir sind wie Eisblumen, kalt und schwarz ist unsre Macht .
Eisblumen blühen in der Nacht*,.'*''~sing~

GOTHICS AN DIE MACHT *LOL*
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 2:21 AM
Wow she looks amazing!! Thank you so much for putting her up!
PLease post up that Vaan sim too. x3

Projects:
Riku [only Adult for now] and Hayner
Request
(Not accepting Requests for now) + I do Updates on Threads ever so often.
Join Organization XIII Project=>>>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=214974
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 4:20 AM
You're awesome!
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 4:37 AM
i m a fan of ff series and love fran however she likes balthier and Vaan likes penelo anyways, thanks for making them where can i download rest of the characters ???
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 6:54 AM
She's fabulous!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 8:49 AM
Fabulous work! I love her nose, I think you got its cute upturned feature just right. The whole outfit and helmet is drool-worthy.

And... dare I say it? Your Vaan actually looks hot. XD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 10:48 AM Last edited by sugarpuffsam : 18th Mar 2007 at 10:56 AM.
omg!!! There are so many comments!!! (I've been asleep) thanks everyone im glad you like her. As for Vaan (i think he's ugly in the ff game) he is coming along nicely ^^. Ands as for the game FFXII - its too hard. im stuck on this DEMON WALL thingy. i might come round to making Balthier and Basch. ill think about it.

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 12:06 PM
Just... woah! That is one hell of an amazing piece of work! *crosses fingers for Balthier*

One issue I'm having is that the site has re-vamped for the seasons collection so I can't see what mesh I need, could you give me a mesh name so I can find it?! Thanks so much! (may have to pm me I'm a noob as far as this goes!)
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 2:47 PM
i love fran so much shes definently my fav of ffxII especially her voice....really cool.... great work by the way ,though i think the hair is a lil too....thick and long but there's probably no better one
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 4:37 PM
OMG FRAN IS LIKE MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN FFXII, SHE's SO BEAUTIFUL.. I HAD MADE HER FACE BEFORE AND WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO DO HER OUTFIT, THANK YOU!!!

:*†*: þðñkÿ :*†*:
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 5:04 PM
I can't find the correct mesh for her clothes ;_; It is the alphapantssandals one, right?

Lovely job on her helmet<3
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 9:26 PM
I love Fran! You've done a great Sim of her. Thanks so much for sharing, she's my favorite <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 10:52 PM
thanks you everyone!!! AKASUNA, i have now added on the post how to find the mesh - thankyou for pointing that out. the mesh is actually MESH'longalphaskirt'

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 2:58 AM
Wow it looks just like her too. Great job. I wasn't expecting it too look that close.

Check out my teen clothes at The Laundry Basket
Instructor
#24 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 4:40 PM
You did an amazing job on Fran. I was surprised when I stumbled across this sim because at first I was thinking "is that the game or is that a sim?" When I looked more into it, I was taken back. Thank you so much for putting such effort into this sim. She's beautiful

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 7:15 PM
thankyou for the nice comments^^

Page 1 of 3