Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Three Lights from Sailor Moon series

by callme_kitty Posted 16th Mar 2007 at 11:17 PM - Updated 17th May 2007 at 2:36 PM by callme_kitty

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 10:23 PM
Oh wow that is really really good! I love it! ^_^

~*~*~BaNnAsWeEtIe~*~*~
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 10:26 PM
Wow!!! Love them!
Just wish they could have their pony tail added :D
lol
but i love your work and you are doing an awsome job!
Are you going to make the Sailor Scout outfit?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 12:56 AM
And now that you've done these you should do them as women, just for fun since that's what they were in the manga. Maybe you could find suitable hair meshes that way?

--This signature has been tested on lab sims--
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 9:19 PM
Hi, i also want to say thanks for them, it's so funny because i was working on the ponytails for almost a week.
Again, thanks, i love them!!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 10:04 PM
very nice
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 2:20 PM
I agree with amy_su88. Having them as both men and women would rock. I love how these look and think they are your best outfits yet. I hope you continue making cool outfits and Sims.
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alexiel2808
Never mind because of those superlong Ponytales- Naomi Takeuchi didn't want to have them on the threelights anyway. As you may read in one of those artbooks of Naomi Takeuchi made the ponytales were only added because otherwise one could't have produced dolls of them that easy

Anyway, nice work

Ciao,
Alexiel2808

Naoko not Naomi
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 8:37 AM
I have a bit of a problem with these sims. I created them and gave them their colored suits, but when I gave them a home, their suits turned from their respected color suits to an ugly gray suit instead. I also noticed that the icons where you choose the clothing for the sims didnt show up properly either (it just shows a nude male body). Is there a mesh or anything that I could use for their clothes? Please help.

but other than that, these sims are wonderfully done. thumbs up! although Yaten's eyes scared me a bit (they were a bit too big). I love these guys and I loved the anime. Keep it up.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 7:30 PM Last edited by callme_kitty : 23rd Apr 2007 at 4:52 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by lelila
I have a bit of a problem with these sims. I created them and gave them their colored suits, but when I gave them a home, their suits turned from their respected color suits to an ugly gray suit instead. I also noticed that the icons where you choose the clothing for the sims didnt show up properly either (it just shows a nude male body). Is there a mesh or anything that I could use for their clothes? Please help.

but other than that, these sims are wonderfully done. thumbs up! although Yaten's eyes scared me a bit (they were a bit too big). I love these guys and I loved the anime. Keep it up.

Hmm.. That sounds really strange. Their suit doesn't need any mesh.. it's a maxis recolour. Anyone know what this might be about? Are these suits working right on anyone's game?

Edit: Ok, the problem is pets expansion pack. It should work fine with pets but not without it.
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 4:21 PM
I totally love them! You should do the sweet leather sailor suits and woman versions. ^^
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 11:22 AM
These look great, one of the best anime to sim transformations I have seen. You should really make them as girls as well, although the starlights costumes could be hard to make.

*Is a 17 year old guy that has seen all 200 episodes of the japanese version of sailor moon*
Field Researcher
#13 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 10:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by callme_kitty
Hmm.. That sounds really strange. Their suit doesn't need any mesh.. it's a maxis recolour. Anyone know what this might be about? Are these suits working right on anyone's game?

Edit: Ok, the problem is pets expansion pack. It should work fine with pets but not without it.

Okie Dokie. It works now, thanks so much for the help.
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 12:10 AM
I love sailor moon since I was in grade two and it was on everyday on teletoon since I lived close to my home from school I raced home from school to watch it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 8:35 AM
Thanks