Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

PETS-Littlebox IN 9 Recolors

by LEEHOM513 Posted 18th Mar 2007 at 4:01 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 10:40 PM by Canoodle

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 11:52 PM
Thanks so much! I normally just do my own recolors, but I cant get my system to download the new microsoft framework thingie to run SimPE so this is MUCH appreciated!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 12:02 PM
Thanks! These are really excellent, and they'll match my other Pets' stuff very well! :D

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 8:40 PM
Thank you! I was just wondering last night why there weren't more colors of it, and was debating making my own (with my seriously lacking skills, even this would be a challenge to me!)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th May 2007 at 2:01 AM
More colors! I was getting tired of the same old colors, it's about time someone did something about it! Thank you very much!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 1:44 AM
Yay!

Hmmm....to download or not to download...

I do appreciate the effort though

"Too weird to live. Too rare to die" - Hunter S Thompson.
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 5:27 PM
thanks so much...now i have a black litter box to match you pets room, its much appreciated

bromham
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 3:22 AM
Thank you!
I was soooo sick of the same old colors.

X freakNpink
Baby, I look like an outlaw
Myspace
PETA ROCKS!
Don't drink your milk!
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 12:06 AM
Wonderful! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 10:50 AM
Great, I'm really happy about it!

But, would be great if you can fix that thing with changing back when it's dirty... because its a bit annoying ^^

If you've done it would you write a message? THX ^^