Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pokemon Eevee

by Taruto Posted 19th Mar 2007 at 12:30 PM - Updated 18th Jun 2008 at 2:41 AM by Taruto

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 12:04 AM
hehe!!!
thanx!!! Im not very keen on Pokemon,actually...but these Eevees are *sooo* cute!!! ^^
Ill love to have them in my game.

take care,and thank you againg for sharing

Annika
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 10:57 PM
As an avid pokemon fan (I reserved Diamond and Pearl over the weekend :P) I like these. Its too bad that someone can't make other dogs like Houndour, Growlithe, their evolved forms and the three legendaries Raikou, Entei and Suicune. I think a Sim would love to own one of those. I would also request Delcatty and Persian at least for cats.
Thanks for these.
BTW, Eevee also has its Dark and Psychic Forms.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Swordsmasterguy
I would also request Delcatty and Persian at least for cats.
Thanks for these.
BTW, Eevee also has its Dark and Psychic Forms.

You mean Espeon and Umbreon? Well Espeon has it's unique head shape and tail, and Umbreon has yellow rings on its body which I don't think are possible to place on pets. Persian might be possible, but Delcatty also has its own unique shapes and colourings which I don't think are possible.

You can have as much dust as you like because it's got no calories!
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 12:14 PM
anythin is possible more pets entei would be cool
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 10:16 PM
Hmmm... Maybe you could do a Mew?
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 12:43 AM Last edited by cwf1701 : 2nd Jun 2007 at 12:56 AM.
can you do a Glameow? and Eevee also have 2 new forms introduced in Diamond/Pearl, there is the grass-type Leafeon and the ice-type Glaceon.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cwf1701
can you do a Glameow? and Eevee also have 2 new forms introduced in Diamond/Pearl, there is the grass-type Leafeon and the ice-type Glaceon.

Yes I know about Leafeon and Glaceon, I have Pearl version. Yes Glameow might be possible (of course not the spirally tail tough).

You can have as much dust as you like because it's got no calories!
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 10:39 AM
i wasnt going to install pets this time but now i may have to cus this eevee is really good o.o
Field Researcher
#10 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 4:52 PM
It's so cute! <3 I love Eevee so much! Thanks for making this!