Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Home Place - Collective Cottage **EP & CC FREE**

by longdaysend Posted 27th Mar 2007 at 6:55 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2008 at 2:30 AM by longdaysend

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 8:16 AM
Oh this is FANTASTIC. I play with a lot of family sims and building houses to fit in everybody just takes forever! I prefer the playing than the building you see...

This is great. I wish there were more houses with room for large families without the size going through the roof!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 2:34 PM
I'm kind of amazed that you managed to fit 7 bedrooms on a 3x3 lot! This will save me a lot of time, thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 10:49 PM
Looks great...thank you for not giving up on us base-game players!

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -Stephen Hawking
Field Researcher
#5 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 8:02 AM
I really like the layout of this...I think it would also make for a really interesting dorm lot. Just put the right cooktop in there and put Myne doors on all the bedrooms. I think I'll download it and do that.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 7:45 PM
It's hard to imagine me loving this house any more. Absolutely FanTAStic! Everything is perfect- really a great, great house. Thank You!!

Always,
Emma
Forum Resident
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 7:07 AM
I can't believe it's furnished, has a ton of bedrooms, and is only 63,759! Thank you so much! I also love that it doesn't require expansion packs. It's great for my laptop.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 10:03 PM
I am so happy I found this house! It's just the right size for my big families. However, in my game the basement doesn't show up. It is just a red light going on and off. I can see the walls and the stairs but nothing else. Is there anyway I can fix this? I really want to be ble to use tis house. Thx.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 3:41 PM
Freshsim07, sorry to hear your having problems. unfortunately i haven't ever heard of that particular issue..flooded basements yes,flashing basements no..i don't know what to tell you hun, perhaps searching the help section here will yeild some assistance on that issue. sorry i couldn't help ya but thats a new issue to me.

My policy is: If you have any complaints about anything at all...I hate you.
Scholar
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 11:34 PM
Well done!! I like large families (come from one myself),but I've tended to play smaller ones, b/c I don't like the large houses necessary to hold them.
You've ended that little annoyance in a creative,and I thank you!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 9:32 PM
perfect! just what i was looking for.

i wanted a normal-looking house with lots of bedrooms for my uni neighbourhood :D

I welcome requests - PM me!
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 1:25 AM
Love it. The first time I had it I had alot of kids in it. But now i'll use it to carry on many legacies of my family.

-downloads-

Peace&&HairGrease
♥♥Nerdii&&Smexi&&Phresh4Lyfe♥♥
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 11:29 PM
Thank God For you! I have always wanted an attic and a basement, but, sadly, utterly suck at making them, . THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!