Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Uni Punk Shorts for Teen Girls and Adult and YA Women

by kalynn06 Posted 31st Mar 2007 at 11:16 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 4:10 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 12:03 AM
YES! You rock so hard! Thank you!

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 12:28 AM
Thank you ever so much for gracing our females with such kickass threads!
I hope you don't mind if I recolor these...

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ohfetishano
I hope you don't mind if I recolor these...

Please do! ! I meant to make more recolors of them and do some alpha edits to include with the mesh, but the way things were going they would have sat in my working folder for the next few months until I got around to it. As it is I posted them with some basic top retextures, but they have lots more possibilities in them. I'd love to see what you do with them.

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 3:42 AM
yes!! omg do you even know how awesome you are! thanks so much
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 3:54 AM
Oh I like, I like. Ever think of just doing the bottoms? Or is that a mesh thing... I have no idea.

Haha anyway, thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 7:00 AM
Slight mix-up, the kalynn_adult camo.zip file includes 5fe61168_kalynn_afblkmax.package which is the black version. The adult punk set .zip does include all three though.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 8:01 AM
cute ! Arigato.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 10:22 AM
I love you for doing this. This makes my day. Retextures ahoy~!
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 10:24 AM
That's pretty cool! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 11:02 AM
*screams girly* theres a Buffy Top! Oh, the mesh is awesome tooI love this on men, and now i can have it on women as well! Thanks!

Call me a witch again, and i'll wack you with my broomstick and stuff you in my cauldron!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 11:20 AM
Yoooouuuuu rock. :lovestruc

And it's gone, baby, gone.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 11:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dragarr
Slight mix-up, the kalynn_adult camo.zip file includes 5fe61168_kalynn_afblkmax.package which is the black version. The adult punk set .zip does include all three though.

Thanks for letting me know about the mix up. I poked into the files and from what I saw it should have been the other way around (with both file containing the camo). If there's another issue that I missed please let me know. Thanks again !

[xgrrlx] I thought of doing separates, but it is another mesh (actually two more) and these were a little more versatile as far as what I wanted. Maybe someone will take that on or maybe I'll use these enough that I'll get to that someday. Thanks for your comment

Renatus Valentinus- I look forward to seeing the retextures!

Julieth, Hooligans,wiccanbeware, Low-ife, Hoshika, Adrianas Llama - Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. It is very much apppreciated!

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 2:21 AM
Finally! Thanks alot! They look awesome.
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 6:22 AM
Just hitting the thankyou button didn't seem like enough to express the level of my gratitude for these, so I came to write here...
THANKYOU!!THANKYOU!!THANKYOU!!THANKYOU!!THANKYOU!!THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love these!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 7:23 AM
i bleepng love you!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 10:50 PM
I have been waiting for someone to do this ever since University came out. You are the GREATEST!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 11:38 PM
I think I love you. I can finally make the other side of me for the sims2. Thank you!

I have moved again this time to a private domain here are the links:
Sims 4: https://monochaos.blog/
Sims 2: https://sims2.monochaos.blog/
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 2:20 AM
Thank you!!! I love this.

A perfect sunset is sinking in the sky
I know my body is ready to fly
I start the countdown backwards from ten
When I reach one my family name will end
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 2:39 AM
Oh, thank you so much for making this for teen females! Your the best!

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Instructor
#21 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 4:29 AM
oooooo <3 thank you!!!

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Instructor
#22 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 4:27 AM
These are wonderful, and I may do some recolors (well, almost certainly will, and I may get 'round to posting them). But what I'd love even more are just the bottoms, so they can be paired with any top instead of my having to recolor them to get more non-midriff-baring tops.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 2:40 PM
So super rad! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 11:34 PM
I've been looking for baggy pants like these since August!

Everyone has a weakness, everyone dies, and everyone passes out after getting hit with a steel bat.
C.Rod
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 5:37 PM
These are cool clothes, Thanks alot.
Page 1 of 2