Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wooden Wash-Tub *ONLY* for Dogs - UPDATED

by MaryLou Posted 1st Apr 2007 at 2:14 PM - Updated 7th Jun 2009 at 11:47 AM by MaryLou : Fixed images' url

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 2:17 PM
Thank you very much MaryLou. All of your creations are too good to be true. I love the fact that it is a Dogs only item. I really appreciate the time you put into this and thanks once again. It's a great idea.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 2:18 PM
Cool thanks...
Instructor
#4 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 2:29 PM
This is amazing Great Job!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 2:40 PM
JUST for dogs??? How did you manage that? I am amazed.

"I'm an instant star. Just add water and stir." -David Bowie
Forum Resident
#6 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 2:58 PM
Nice!
I was thinking, maybe you could make something like this for toddlers too? I wanted to try that for myself, but I cannot make a decent mesh yet ^^.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 3:06 PM
Amazing! I love the fact that it's a dogs only item! Thank you!

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour...
Field Researcher
#8 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 3:09 PM
Oh man!! Awesomeness!

*waves hi*
Instructor
#9 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 3:18 PM
Adorable! Such a great idea! I dont like to have my dogs bathing into my sims bath tubes!
Instructor
#10 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 3:18 PM
I mean tabs lol
Mad Poster
#11 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 3:23 PM
Wonderful idea! I usually put showers for my sims and I find it strange that I need to put a bathtub outside just for the dogs. And then I have to watch for my sims not to wash themselves in the back yard! Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 3:38 PM
wwwwoooooowwwiiiieee that awesome.

Thank you
Instructor
#13 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 3:55 PM
Awesome! I got irritated at how my Sims had to wash their dogs in the main tub in the house, when all the previews we saw showed those basins with sims washing their dogs outside...

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Scholar
#14 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 4:07 PM
This is a really neat item, MaryLou - like crocobaura, I tend to buy showers for my Sims and it does seem strange that only standard baths were previously acceptable for dogs. The dogs at my real-life house get washed with a garden hose, but I'm sure my Sim-life dogs will appreciate your handiwork (plus it'll make a lot less mess on the floor than a hose!)
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 4:08 PM
I cant wait so I straight to use this Wooden Wash-Tub. Very nice.

Here my pics Sims bath my small dog and pengiun arrive LOL and right after wash how nice the snow fill up the tub . good work. Noticed the weeds grow there fast LOL
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 4:30 PM Last edited by MiniMimi : 1st Apr 2007 at 4:34 PM. Reason: yay! forgot a word! how silly of me!
How beautiful & useful, Marylou!
Thank you, i just hate the fact that Maxis didn't do special dog tub.

The snow pics are GREAT, Wessie!
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 5:18 PM
Thank you so much. I was hoping someone would create this.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 5:30 PM
Thank you! I hated washing my dogs in my Sims baths
I love that its a dogs-only item as well!
Wessie, those pics are really good, thanks for sharing them! :]
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 5:39 PM
Great! now i can use costom baths when i have pets :D
thank you!
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 5:58 PM
Thank you so much-- this is perfect for my crazy loner sim that lives in the woods. He has an old rottweiler that needs to be washed all the time, but I wanted him to use his outdoor shower. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 6:41 PM
Yay, I love this, the textures are nice and real, and I also love wood. Thanks so much.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 7:13 PM
Thank you so much, I also found it wrong that sims would use the regular bath for their dogs - one of the golden rules when owning pets is, never use the same cleaning items for your pets; like washing up the dishes, you need a separate brush for the food bowls, so why wash your pet in the same appliance? Silly Maxis...

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Scholar
#23 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 8:22 PM
It's so nice when creators take the time to do something all the way! :D
There's a great pet bathtub mesh at Meshkiste, but that has not been disabled for sims, and it's really disturbing when your sims autonomously go to the garage to take a bath.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 10:27 PM
awesome, i was searching the community for pets only tubs awhile back.

The answer to life, the universe and everything: 42
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 11:55 PM
COoooooooooooooool! Thank you very much. Much needed!

If you look down all your life you can not see if something is going to hit you in the head.
Page 1 of 3