Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Penelo FFXII (updated)

by adore184 Posted 7th Apr 2007 at 2:15 AM - Updated 5th Nov 2007 at 5:36 PM by adore184

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 3:05 PM
I love Penelo! And this is really good too. O.O
Thanks for sharing her. x3

Projects:
Riku [only Adult for now] and Hayner
Request
(Not accepting Requests for now) + I do Updates on Threads ever so often.
Join Organization XIII Project=>>>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=214974
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 3:08 PM
good work
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 3:15 PM
great job

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 5:59 PM
Very nice. I hope you continue to make killer Final Fantasy Sims. Are you planning anyone to be next?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 6:28 PM
Man you rock at this.

and isn't FFXII one of the best FF games. I love VI, VIII, X, and XII

~Ashley~

"Whatever female-based, emotion-driven dilemma you may be dealing with right now, you have my sympathy. But right now, we need to break this down into male-based, fact-driven logic." Jackson Rippner Red Eye
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tenku-chan
Very nice. I hope you continue to make killer Final Fantasy Sims. Are you planning anyone to be next?

Hi there ^_^ I don't have one specific thing planned next. I know in my Larsa post someone showed an interest in maybe having a Vayne sim made so I'm considering that. I'm open for requests though if it's something I think I can do and people want <3
Scholar
#8 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:52 AM
Great work! Final Fantasy XII has the best characters if you ask me
Keep making Final Fantasy sims... I'm always up to get them
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 2:16 PM
great! I finally have a Penelo sim to torture! Woo! Go you!

Are you going to make Vaan?

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by *~*~Unforgiven~*~*
great! I finally have a Penelo sim to torture! Woo! Go you!

Are you going to make Vaan?

Hi ^_^ I'm pretty sure I saw that someone else was going to be uploading a Vaan, so I'm probably not gonna be making one if they do.
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 8:09 AM
Oh, she's adorable! I loved Penelo and Fran and Balthier and....LOL just everyone!

You know who I'd be curious to see? Balthier. I think it's the hair and skin tone; he always comes out funky when I make him. Even if you made Vayne next, I wouldn't mind. I love FFXII downloads, the more the merrier I say!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by divine.muse
Oh, she's adorable! I loved Penelo and Fran and Balthier and....LOL just everyone!

You know who I'd be curious to see? Balthier. I think it's the hair and skin tone; he always comes out funky when I make him. Even if you made Vayne next, I wouldn't mind. I love FFXII downloads, the more the merrier I say!

Thanks <3 I actually considered making Balthier because I might want one myself. If no one makes him, I may give it a go after I get through current projects.
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 4:04 AM
Hey I trying to upload penelo into my game but it says "This content requires Expansion Pack data thats not installed." Which and i have universty so why isn't it working?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 7:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mrpj
Hey I trying to upload penelo into my game but it says "This content requires Expansion Pack data thats not installed." Which and i have universty so why isn't it working?

Hi. Hmm, that's really odd. The only Maxis meshes that should effect that would be the pigtails mesh (which I think is from the base game) and the outfit mesh (which is the cuter sweatsuit thing with the tribal symbol across the butt). I could have sworn that was from university.

I did remember this happening to me once when I actually had all the required expansions so I looked it up on the site. This may be helpful: http://www.modthesims2.com/article.php?t=86150

I hope it will work for you <3
Field Researcher
#15 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 6:51 PM

i think you need Clean Installer to use this sim. when that sims file (which looks likes a white sim and a blue background) comes up after installing the rar file, right click on it and select 'open file with' < sims 2 Clean Installer

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sugarpuffsam
i think you need Clean Installer to use this sim. when that sims file (which looks likes a white sim and a blue background) comes up after installing the rar file, right click on it and select 'open file with' < sims 2 clean installer

Thanks for clearing that up <3 I appreciate it ^_^
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th May 2007 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sugarpuffsam
i think you need Clean Installer to use this sim. when that sims file (which looks likes a white sim and a blue background) comes up after installing the rar file, right click on it and select 'open file with' < sims 2 clean installer

what are you talking about?
Field Researcher
#18 Old 6th May 2007 at 9:24 PM
Penelo! Oh she looks adorable! Yet another fine sim made by adore184. She looks cute, pretty, and wonderfully done! I adore your work in making these beautiful FFXII sims. you are awesome. <3

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 8th May 2007 at 9:56 AM
what are you talking about?

I figured I'd just answer for her. In the link I left in my other reply to your question about the error message, it's been updated and explains more about why that happens. I have all of the expansion packs and used Seasons bodyshop to create this sim. For some reason, the installer messes up and reads the data wrong since you may not have all the packs I do. All of the proper files are there and it's perfectly fine for you to use, it's just a glitch in the program. That's why she suggested downloading Clean Installer (can get it on this site). When you download the .rar file for this sim, extract it into your saved sims folder or wherever, then instead of just double-clicking the sims2 package to install the sim, right-click and choose to open it with the Clean Installer instead. That will bypass the error message.

Woo, that's a lot of typing! Hope that clears things up ^_^
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th May 2007 at 2:41 AM
Wow, very beautiful, thanks for making this great download available for everybody!
I can't wait to see the rest of the other FF XII characters.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 24th May 2007 at 4:50 PM
Perfect^^ I wanted to make her some time ago, but I never had the time to do it. Thanks to you, I can now have her in my game. Thanks for sharing this is brilliant!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 8:30 PM
I love the details in both penelo's clothings, great job! too bad her hair isn't like that one from FFXII .....
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyYuna
I love the details in both penelo's clothings, great job! too bad her hair isn't like that one from FFXII .....

Thanks! <3 Believe me, I would have loved to get the hair like that from the original game. Unfortunately, I could not find a mesh that would work for it after looking through hundreds of files on various sites that was for teens or was free. (I don't like to use pay content in stuff I upload). If I ever do come across one that would work well, I may modify and upload it.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 1:57 PM
I'll be waiting for it then
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 6:07 PM
Please please please fix the second download!

Thank you :D

MySpace

You do know, that if you type in 'boolprop testingCheatesenabled true' in create a family, then when you play your sims, you can max or deplete the motives (and some other stuff, like skills) all you want!
Page 1 of 2