Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rebecca de Muse

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 7th Apr 2007 at 3:33 PM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 4:42 PM
Lurvely :P
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 5:01 PM
She's gorgeous! I'm sure I'll enjoy her as much as I've enjoyed the other sims you've uploaded. I like how you give a little back story on them, it's cool!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 6:02 PM
I *love* that second picture of her. You can see that she is indeed a trickster.

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 6:17 PM
Thank you so much for uploading! I've wanted her ever since she modeled your hair :3

If God intended for there to be Pay-sites for the Sims 2, He would have given us all Paypal accounts.
Instructor
#6 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 8:16 PM
Once again she's very nice.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 8:18 PM
She's beautiful :D
Instructor
#8 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 9:14 PM
She's soo PURDY :lovestruc
Thank you :D:D

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 10:07 PM
she is beautiful!

maybe more hair recolours one day?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 10:20 PM
rachaelgrae - "Everything you need for her is included - all the content as well as the meshes for her hair and dress, which I made myself. If you'd like more colours of either of them see my profile here at MTS2." - As I mentioned in the first post, if you want more recolours of the included meshes, see my profile. It's fallen off the first page but if you look under my Body Shop content there are all the normal colours plus some funky ones of this, under my Kara hair thread.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
#11 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 11:14 PM
Beautiful and she is now all mine. I have punked her out of course and paired her up with a zombie (naturally) I love her HP!!! Photos will be in order.....
Instructor
#12 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 1:45 AM
Ooh... she is AWESOME!

Retired...

kind of.
Scholar
#13 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 2:34 AM
She reminds me of Jessica Alba in an angle. Anyway, I usually just change their appearance when they have blue faces. They should revert back to normal.
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 3:02 AM
nice very nice..
There so much "sim" uploaded here then there is of objects and normally I hate downloading sims since theres way to much, but ill make an exception for this one, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 3:28 AM
Thank goodness for accidents and some of the surprises Sims2 throws back at you.
She is lovely and sota has a "Bette Midler" resemblance thing happening...whats she sing like? or maybe she walks around telling Sofie Tucker jokes lol!
Anyway, thanks so mich for sharing.

Grey

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 5:25 AM
She's so beautiful, I've been intrigued by her every time i see her modeling one of your other creations. But since I'm not a fan of asking creators who already give so much to give more, I never requested her.

I have to say, though, I'm glad others did. And that you were generous to share her with us. Simply clicking "Thank You" isn't adequate. But sincerely, thanks. For everything.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 8:11 AM
Thank you for uploading her. I've never requested her either, but I'm always admiring her everytime she models something. Somehow she looks sort of English to me and pretty without being flashy or intimidating.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
- Mark Twain
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 6:58 AM
I love the sim, she is beautiful, but I seem to have a problem. When I try unzipping the file after downloading it I get a WinRAR "Diagnostic messages" saying the file is corrupt etc. Can anyone help me, please?

do the ska
Field Researcher
#19 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 11:22 AM
FKB: Try re downloading, mine unzipped fine, you just had a bad download

Thank you so much for uploading your sim. Like the others, I think she is beautiful, but I never make requests so I just hoped someday you would do this Thank you
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 12:19 AM
yay finally!! Thanks H.P.!!! she's gorgeous!!!!

"So from now on when people get wood, they'll think of trojans!"
----Ned Flanders
Scholar
#21 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 4:04 AM
She's cute and I love what you did with the pictures!
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th May 2007 at 3:59 AM
2 things: great sim, I really like her, and I wish I could download her. Unfortunately, despite what XLStormyLX believes the whole 'redownload' thing doesn't work, at least not now. Any other ideas?

Also: is it possible to upload her child-verison as well? It seems like a good idea. But, HystericalParoxysm, I've seen your work around a lot (and downloaded a lot of it) and I have to say even if I can't download her Rebecca is definetely no exception to the general high quality that I've seen from your work. Great job.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 5th May 2007 at 7:12 AM
Give her another try, yuppers11. She definitely does work for other people, as many other people have her in their games and have downloaded and installed her successfully from this thread... and I just tried it myself and it downloaded okay. If you end up with a corrupt file, try redownloading, and if it still doesn't work, try again later. You can check how many people are on the site on the front page - try when there's less than 2500 people on the site as downloads tend to be more stable then. Once you get her, you can age her down easily.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 5:27 AM
Everything you do here on MTS2 is awesome!! I love all of your sims, they're so interesting and they inspire me to be more creative when making new simmies for myself. I also love your Fanseefem project and your hair meshes (I just wish there were more - greedy, greedy me). Anyway, Rebecca is beautiful - thankyou for sharing her.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 12:32 PM
She's...she's beautiful!!! She has a very classic look, reminds me for some reason of Julie Andrews. Well done HP!!! :D

See my art here.
Page 1 of 2