Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jonathon Earl Bowser Collection 1

by janabeke Posted 9th Apr 2007 at 4:28 PM - Updated 12th Apr 2007 at 2:31 AM by janabeke : Added link to artist site

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 6:37 AM
Nice job.

I had just finished some JEB art to upload (he's one of my favourite artists too), but you beat me to it So, I'll nix mine, but I wanted to quickly mention that Jonathan requests a link back to his site:

http://www.JonathanArt.com

with any use of his art as well as a full copyright notice and credit, so you'll need to put that in your post.

Again, well done.
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 6:49 PM
Thanks for these! JEB is one of my favorite artists, and now my sims can enjoy his work, too. I'm especially glad you included my favorite painting, RiverGenesis.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 2:38 AM
Default ;)
Quote: Originally posted by Bethgael
Nice job.

I had just finished some JEB art to upload (he's one of my favourite artists too), but you beat me to it So, I'll nix mine, but I wanted to quickly mention that Jonathan requests a link back to his site:

http://www.JonathanArt.com

with any use of his art as well as a full copyright notice and credit, so you'll need to put that in your post.

Again, well done.

I just forgot to post the link thanks for reminding me! (I have been using his art for many many years now.)
P.S. I would go ahead and post my work if I were you! I wouldn't "scrap it". If I used some of the same art, just change those! :P

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
-Confucius
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 4:15 AM
It's OK, I'm happy with my FF projects atm, and great minds must think alike, because the only one I didn't double up on was the last one in the row. :D