Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nouk's Own Hair - Blonde to Red

by Nukapei Posted 15th Apr 2007 at 4:58 AM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 5:22 PM by Nukapei

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 8:21 AM
Wow it's a great red and I love the idea of hair color changes
I was born light blond and 18 years later (now) I'm mid brown :D
Forum Resident
#3 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 8:29 AM
Oh, that's a cool idea!! First I was very blonde and now my hair turns into brown. :P
And I love the Maxis-colours.
Could you make 'normal' colours for this hairstyle too? You know, just black, brown, blonde and red?
Thank you!
Banned
#4 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 1:29 PM
Cool! I was born with brown hair which proceded to plat blond when i was 11 and now it's like jet black with blonde streaks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 3:03 PM
Good idea, I was born blonde but when I became 4, my hair is light brown, when I turn 9, my hair is auburn brown.

Please come and check my forum

It is very good forum and have lots of friendly users there.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 3:56 PM
Awesome idea! My hair started out light blonde when I was small, and it's been going to a mousish brown ever since. But yeah, I like this idea a lot!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 11:34 PM
Definitely an awesome idea! I wish there were more transitional hairstyles out there. My hair has changed several times, too, since I was born. Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 4:11 AM
Thanks, all! I had no idea this idea would be so favorably received! :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by Avaluna
Could you make 'normal' colours for this hairstyle too? You know, just black, brown, blonde and red?
Thank you!

I did upload a red, it's the second file (not the 'blnd2red' but just 'red'). The other colors can be found in Nouk's original post, she did an excellent job! I just didn't like the red, and so tweaked it a bit. The thread can be found by clicking on the 'Mesh' link above, or here:

http://mlnight.proboards79.com/inde...76688571&page=3
Mad Poster
#9 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 12:05 AM
The transitional hairstyles idea is awesome! Are you planning on making any more of them?